so at 5 a.m.........

I was having a really good sleep and then I hear the doorbell ringing and someone banging on the door, my sister goes down to answer the door and i get out of my room to see who the hell it is at this hour,

Of course it was Peel Region’s finest. Turns out they want to talk to me, so i go down and they say sorry to bother you this hour, but we just got information that your car has been stolen, and if I knew it got stolen

now im thinking, great this is all I need. The car was sitting at my mechanics because I had an oil leak from my turbo oil return line.

Turns out that the toronto police caught these kids in the act lat night in between 2 and 4 a.m, as my mechanic was there until 2. They were doing like donuts and driving like idiots, the cops pull them over and find that the ignition was punched and basically the kids were fucked, pardon my french.

The car was locked up in the compound at my mechanics, which was blocked in by many cars, big strong gates, and high curbs. Turns out some cars were moved the get the car out. So they also broke into those ones

So now the car is getting some forensic tests done on it, like fingerprints etc. even tough they caught the kids doing itm but whatever. Now, im waiting for them to call me and tell me when I can come get it.

As for the 2 kids who stole the car, i have 0 sympathy. I hope they get jail time, if I find out they’re names I will post them, maybe they were from SON.

No one else really knew where I kept my cars, both of my s13’s were side by side, and one of them had a blown motor, they didnt even touch the one with the blown motor, maybe they knew it was blown? only a few people knew, so im kind of excited to find out who did it.

Oh well, im kinda relieved that it was recovered, but now I need to get a boomerang or something installed, I can’t take that chance again. I’m actually really happy with the police, im glad that they pull people over for doing donuts and driving like idiots, otherwise my car would be getting stripped right now.

Good job. :thumleft:

wow thats so fcked. get a good securiy system… if they didnt even try to get into the one with a blown motor than it must have been somone who knew. I dont think the polce will give you their names though…

I don’t think someone who targets a car for theft would drive it in a joyride fashion…

if it was stolen for profit you would have never seen it again.

Joyride for sure, jackass’

make sure you attend they’re sentencing and/or provide a victim impact statement…

Funny story though, friend of a friend, had his mothers car in for brakes (neon) except someone stole it that night, rolled it and was captured/freed by waterloo regional police…

I never thought police found stolen cars…

^^

what i forgot to mention was that it was locked up in the compound at my mechanics, why go through all the trouble to get it out just to take it for a joy ride?

it wasn’t easy at all, they had to break into a couple more cars and move them to get the car out, since it was boxed in.

all that for a joyride? yeah… :rolleyes:

in that case they may have just been retarded…

I mean, to steal a car for profit or parts, sure makes (some {not much}) sense, but to do this and drive like an asshat at 4am (?) when you stand out as an asshat… strange…

hmmm, had to have been a poor ($) 240 owner looking for a cheap turbo set-up, too much trouble for a joyride…

How did it look? stock with a FMIC peeking out? phat rims?.. blatantleu obvious it had been modified?..

AND the FINAL question… How much oil does it have in it now…?

stock aero, fn01rc’s, fmic, slammed. It wasn’t done cheap, really expensive parts, $13,000 worth of stuff in the car.

There was oil, the leak was fixed and a tune up was done, my mechanic was also going to replace the idle valve

intersting, at least it didn’t come to a DVSTR for sale post… like hey, all thats my ish…

those kids must really like your car man. breaking in to many others jsut to get at it. If they were gonna go all out, they shoulda jacked a mega expensive car or something. I dunno anythnig about stealing cars so maybe the expensive ones are harder to snipe.

wow, SON is all about the drama lately.

Why do you make it seem like your car is in a security car cell or something.

That lot is in plan view of the street , You can see the s13’s from the street… Last time I was there I figured that porsche is just SITTING there would be the first to go , I guess I was wrong.

Sorry to hear about your car dan .

they’re obviously tokyo drift fanboys who found out about the 240 through searching for drift clips as soon as they got home from that movie.

Sorry man, it was me. I got really wasted and me and some of my friends went and got the car outta there…

The cops gave me a hardass time, assholes.

as i stated above… :o

sometimes 50 will be dicks and not tell you who did it.

Keep us informed of then names if you do get them.

its good to see the boys in the blue actually doing some police work every once a while

the cops stole it!!!

and drifted it around hahahaha

from what I’m reading they didn’t do any work besides pull into wherever the clowns were at the time… which means they were probably just cruising by when they saw it

they are lazy mofos never forget that

from what I’m reading they didn’t do any work besides pull into wherever the clowns were at the time… which means they were probably just cruising by when they saw it

they are lazy mofos never forget that[/quote]

and why do think they were cruising around that area, if u havent noticed cops cruise around 3 areas dealerships/mechanics shops/and hang outs (e.g tim hourtins)

damm dude i saw your post on zilvia this morning about this… just glad you got the car back!

the punks were doing “donuts” ? :stuck_out_tongue: