MY CAR GOT STOLEN PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bing please sticky this thread!

My '97 Black Kouki was stolen last night! I parked the car at 2 am and got up 5 minutes ago and it’s gone.

PLEASE be on the lookout!

Black Kouki, bronze battles, and I live in RICHMOND HILL near Yonge and Elgin Mills.

Here are 2 photos:

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

If you see anything call me ASAP!!!

(647) 300 - 2343

Someone you know. Has to be. Did you have anytype of security? Buisness’ near the cars parked location–security cameras? Good luck. The parts will have to turn up.

Don’t think it’s anyone I know…but I guess you never know.

THATS SUCKS MAN-I live in Muskoka but I will definitely see it if the SOB comes up here-good luck

This blows. I will be on the look out since i live close to r hill.

Parts list:

HKS Hi-power exhaust
HSD Coilovers
Megan Racing rear upper control arms
Bings Aluminum Subframe bushings
White Razo shift knob
Alpine deck/speakers/10" subwoofer
Bronze MB Battles 17 x 9.5 + 15

If I think of anything else I’ll let you know.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

HID headlights too, 8000k

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Blue Rays titanium lug nuts

OH MAN!! thats my fuckin worst nightmare!! Ill most def be on the look out, and call if I see anything.

Curious, did you have a security system on it? Was it parked on the street?

Parked on the driveway, no security (other than the OEM security light that does fuck all).

Damn bro, I’ll be on the hookout here in Mississauga and Toronto when I go to work. I hope you get it back.

On that note, if anyone knows of any cars for $1,000 or less that run and can get me to and from my 2 jobs let me know, I need a car!

these fuckers man, make sure to file a report and do all that jazz asap
i live in thornhill so i’ll make sure to look around this area, i’ll pass it along to people in toronto too

just hope that foose took your car for overhaulin’

man that kouki makes me hold myself everytime i see it. FUCK THE PERSON WHO STEALS. When you find it dont spare his face… are police system is weak you will only get alittle time let the fucker have it. thats a hard car too miss tho so it should turn up. were you working on it or doing anything the day before? my buddy’s civic was taken with a b18b because the timing belt slipped off and we had the hood open to replace it… someone drove by seen a red valve cover and dual overhead cams and the next morning the car was going… still has not turned up that was 5 months ago!!?

I’ll be on the look out around town.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1993-Acura-Integra-GS-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ217504084

Just a quick search but they’re builtproof cars.

I work in Markham near Woodbine and HWY 7 and I also work at 16th/Vogell in Richmond Hill.

$500 reward too if anyone finds it or gives me info. that leads to me finding it.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Actually…make that $1,000.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Maybe I’ll get lucky and the front left tie-rod that was cracked will snap and the son of a bitch that stole my car will die in a gruesome accident (without injuring anyone but themself).

Or maybe they won’t die and they’ll be paralyzed for life, at which point I can track them down and extract their eyeballs.

fuck man, that sucks, ill definetly be on the look out for that car, its a head turner for sure, FUCK THAT SON A BITCH. shitting on other ppl’s lives. i feel for you bro

Bro i’ll definitely keep my ear to the ground on this.
The parts on the car, we need to keep vigilant on for sale stuff on kijiji and craigslist. Guys if you hear of any deals that sound suspect, please let the OP know.

Forgot – also has a B&M Short Shifter.

Goodluck man. Sucks ass. I’d cry if I had a kouki and it got stolen.

Damn man, that sucks, I’ll be on the lookout too. Hopefully someone spots it soon. Good luck man