Car Was Stolen. Help

Update on page 2

My car was stolen last night. If anybody sees a black 1995 240sx let me know. It had a Jdm front end,300zx rims, and a FMIC on It. The body is in good condition painted 2 years ago.
Or If anybody sees anyparts being traded let me know. Here are my parts list
-red top sr20det
-Bings FMIC
-Blitz SBC i-D SPEC-R boost controler
-Apexi n1 exaust
-Powered By Max turboelbow downpipe
-KW V3 coilovers
-Progress Swaybars (front and rear)
-300zx Alum brake calipers(black)
-Carbing Strut tower bar
-Act clutch and flywheel
-Mishumoto radiator with Mishumoto electric fans
-Nismo Motor mounts
-poly bushings (everywhere)
-300zx Rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R(225-50-16)
-custom alum. wheel spacer(15 mm wide) made them myself
-custom alum. battery mount in trunck

My car was stolen last night in Scarborough(Birchmount and Eglington). If anybody sees anything please let me know. This was my project car and I did all the work on it. I had just swapped the motor a month ago.
I am pissed because I have not had a chance to get it appraised, after I did the motor swap.(Almost 9000 in parts, and I did all the work myself).
Here is a pic from last year without the FMIC.
If anybody sees anything let me know.
Thanks
Apostolos
or axino03@hotmail.com

PS Who ever Stole my car I hope your Dick Falls Off. You Scum P.O.S.

Sorry had to vent

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6172/395463568460da2932eao.jpg

Wtf is going on!! S14 theft is on the rise!

I’ll keep a look out bro.

Second one this week.

I’m in Scarborough everyday of the week. I’ll keep an eye out. I think my s14s goin in the garage at night.

Fuckin shitty man I hope you get it back in one piece.

I’ll keep an eye out still.

wtf two now, s14’s Beware… i hope they try to steal mine camera’s are great especially all around my neibourhood. goodluck man i hope you get your car back ppl are just piece’s of shit.

For curiousity, did you have an alarm? Where was it parked?

Just want to know how hardcore these guys were.

damn another s14 stolen, I’ll definitely keep an eye out, hope you get it back in one piece
and im also curious if you had an alarm?

Sticky this thread as well

All other s14 owners, and 240 owners in general, GO UNPLUG YOUR CAS, or MAIN RELAY, OR SOMETHING THAT WILL PREVENT IT FROM STARTING AT NIGHT OR WHEN YOU PARK IT TO PREVENT THESE COCKSUCKERS FROM GETTING THE CAR STARTED IN GENERAL!!!

Disconnect battery
get an alarm
get CCTV camera’s

and i sense that someone is going to have a peiced together s14 track car soon.

^^ Im also wondering if you had an alarm system.

a good friend of mines mom sells automotive gps to corporations for corporate vehicles. I was talking to her and im getting one i think, the cost is no where near what boomerang is and you yourself are able to go to the website and track your vehicle.

If anyone is interested pm me and ill get you her number, if enough people are down a group rate might also be possible but i will have to talk to her before that is official.

holy shit whats goin onnn

man you guys all need guard dogs-ive got 5 cars and some fucken moron tried to steal change one night and my 3 PETS chased the MF for a quarter mile-good thing for that dude they werent hungry-I will definitely let you guys know if i hear as im building an s14 so if I see some shit that might be yours I will pm you guys

This is fucked… if I didn’t know better I’d say that someone in particular is looking for S14’s. I’m pulling my kill switch every night.

Fuck man, sorry to hear. My Kouki was stolen Monday night.

Let’s catch these FUCKERS!

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Do you think there’s any way we can get CP24 or something on this and create a story?

I.e. something like “Car enthusiasts losing their pride in joy across the GTA” – something to get the word out?

Two gone in one week, WTF!

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Do you think there’s any way we can get CP24 or something on this and create a story?

I.e. something like “Car enthusiasts losing their pride in joy across the GTA” – something to get the word out?

Two gone in one week, WTF!

wow… man another one stolen…
I hope you get it back asap.
maybe 240sx owners need to put some kind of tracking systems in there car for safety reasons.
Will be on the lookout.

I cant begin imagine how you feel rite now =/

Man this sucks . I’ll keep it eye out.

This is crazy…

This is so fucked its unreal

This sucks balls wtf is going on???

wow, ill keep an eye out as well, going to park my s14 in the garage from now on.