HELP STOLEN 180sx HELP - Whitby

Guys, My (Mattys old car) 180sx was stolen today in Whitby.

Ways to identify it

Silver, big yellow headlights that dont go down, Right hand drive, Downpipe was not hooked up so probably loud as hell. White rims, nice and shiney too…Japanese decal on the side (shoshinsha mark or w/e)

I’m sure its already in Scarborough, so I will post pics.

Guys, PLEASE can you post this on every regional forum you are a part of for me?

Contact is 905 666 0931 or 905 244 3031 or 911.

mods are ca18det engine with k&N filter, T28 turbo, 3" exhuast, 16" white 5 spoke rims, KEI office coilovers,

Here are the pics:

http://www.cargurus.com/images/2008/01/14/10/47/pic-20825.jpeg

PLEASE guys if you could post this on other sites in Toronto it would be a huge help to me, thats the most important thing for me right now, thankyou guys.

car is also UNPLATED

oh man that sucks big time

omg your serious!

say word!..damn thieves

ill keep my eyes peeled… if i find the thief ill give you a fresh red paintjob. 180sx’s arent easy to comeby so spotting one is easy to distinguish if its your or not.

good luck man, we will get her back

will be sending you more info tonight

i just spammed this post onto like 7 other forums

civics
subarus
gtrcanada
torontoroadsters
miata.net
and a few more
just trying to help
good luck

ill call my bro and let him keep a look out.

sorry to here about your car. why would you think the car is in scarborough?

Sorry to hear about your ride, it’s pretty sad to hear another fellow member get torn like this. It sucks even more that you didn’t have it register :.
Did you provoke anyone? it could be someone you know…it’s not everyday you hear someone get their hard earn cash get taken away with a snap of their fingers. Was the car stored in the garage or just outside with a clear open view?
most likely a tow trucker came and took it away, did this happen when you went out? during the day? do you think your neighbors seen anything?

I’ll try my best to keep a eye out.

shit that sucks, sorry to hear… ill keep a lookout for sure

theres a white flat bed truck in whitby towing away cars apparently… buddy of mine left his house and 15min later it came by and towed away his unplated 91 jetta…(cameras around his house but they couldnt get anything from it) the guy finally got it on the road and someone jacked it, what luck…

but yeah, cop said a white flat bed is stealing cars…

^ fuck you motha fucka i justy bought another car so we could park beside eachother uhhhhh ill keep a look out in p dot for you

No provoking. It was outside in the parking lot of my mechanics. A law suit may be in the near future if things don’t go as I hope. Neighbours are not an option but cameras next door to the shop will be checked monday.

ive got some family in p dot also who saw the car when i owned it

ill ask em to keep their eyes peeled

and more distinguishing marks

1. paint bubbling under rear spoiler
  2. one dent on each passenger fender from container
  3. if side skirts are removed, there is a dent on the passenger rear lower quarter from japan
  4. fmic sits on a slight angle sine it uses s14 sr piping
  5. lugs nuts are red/pink motegi spline lugs

more pics coming

good luck findin your car, i be sad if someone jacked my s13 on my drive way as to where i dont have a indoor storage everynite =/

That really sucks, I will keep my eyes open for sure.

stickied

good luck with the search

This fucking sucks man, I really hope that you find it. Stupid fucking thieves, I hate them.