***FOUND: red/black Sil-40 in Waterloo area

story updates: Well the car has been recovered. Huge thank you to everyone that responded so quickly and was keeping an eye out. The car looks to have stayed in Waterloo overnight, but it is a strange situation. The car might not have been expressly “stolen”. I’d like to put up all the details I know so far but I don’t want to put up too many details before we figure this thing out. The car was taken from the impound lot today around 3:00pm by the owner. No parts were damaged except a few scrapes from a tow truck. Nothing was missing, except the license plates. According to all the paperwork we have right now the car was picked up from the movie theater at an undetermined time on April 12, 2009. Towing bill reports car as “Seized” but when it was reported stolen there was no evidence that the car had been towed by any law enforcement officers. Whats more - when the release form was signed there were no charges or fines to be paid even though the plates were well expired. And a forum member spotted the car this morning driving on the expressway - I didn’t know they could take them out of the impound lot to go for a spin whenever they felt like it, especially without keys. It looks like something fishy is going on here, Steve will be talking with the officer that brought the car in later tonight. I’ll try to post up some more details as soon as I can.

Today between 10:00pm and Midnight at Galaxy Cinemas in Waterloo my good friend Steve’s car was stolen.

Car is not hard to spot, half red and black custom 2 tone with a flatblack silvia brick front end, kouki tails and some 18" black multi spoke wheels. Car is lowered and has a mostly stripped interior.

If you see any parts for sale in the area or have any information PLEASE post up, PM me or call me

I’ll be posting some very recent pictures (taken saturday) as soon as I can find my card reader for the camera.

Thanks, please keep an eye out for this car.

519 616 9509

Pictures:

-Andrew

Get pics asap! Goodluck with the search

fuck man. best of luck finding this. If I see anything ill be sure to let you know

…waiting for photobucket.

People are fucking shitty, this car has such a history and means a lot to me personally as I have helped with a bunch of the work on it.

ill be keeping my eye out for it man ill let you know if i see or hear anything!

I’ll keep an eye out in Guelph, I know there’s a few 240’s around here…

Oh, and was this black/red 2-tone previously owned by Taylor (Tailz) or are we talking about a completely different car?

PICS ! I’ll keep an eye out as will some friends down here in the east end.

^ completely different car, pictures just went up. This car is worth a lot to the owner so please don’t hesitate to call me if you hear anything. Thanks everyone, please link to other local clubs if you can.

I’ll keep an eye out in sauga for ya

Fuck…

Hopefully the cars modifications were reported to the insurance company and the car was appraised for its new value. However I know in most cases this is not the case. Its frusterating because you wouldnt expect something like this to happen…

I don’t think his insurance knows about the new parts, just came out of storage not 2 weeks ago.

I’d like to list up key parts to look for but I don’t want to give any possible theives a grocery list of what to strip off the car.

Fuck, people piss me off.

first thing did the car have an alarm system- pager type? and most likely it was stolen by the triads if so there is nothing you can do. my self personally i would
go to the local hang out for them with my people witch i will not mention but in your case good luck.

^PM me if you know something about this “hangout”

Thanks.

Ill be sure to be on the lookout. I work in K/W so i may have a chance spotting her.

Good luck with the search bro. That is just horrible.

Car was spotted headed eastbound on the 401 near 407 milton cutoff around 10:30 PM, toronto guys PLEASE keep a lookout.

don’t know much about Waterloo but here in toronto if a riced out car is stolen
its most likely done by them. over here you can’t own a civic sir without a top notch alarm system and even with that they can still get your car. but a 240 being taxed is not heard of much. this really pisses me off and if i were too get my hands on these guys trust me they would learn a new definition of pain!

Wish you guys luck. Hopefully you have contacted the police. I will keep an eye out in Richmond Hill.

Aww man sorry to hear. Cant believe anyone would have the nerve. Will keep an eye out in guelph/kitchener area. Goodluck

How about some sticky love from the admins !! haha

Would get the word out. A mass e mail to all members would be a good idea too. Thats what TNC did for me when my car was stolen. It helps!

Keeping a lookout here in the sauga area.