***FOUND: red/black Sil-40 in Waterloo area

will keep an eye out east end! and where ever!!

good luck finding it!!! hope u do!

damn that sucks…

sticky, or a “view this thread” when you visit the site would rule, don’t know if that would happen though.

Also posted up on TNC, PSAclub/GTAN and 613Driftwerks. If there are other enthusiast forums that it should be posted on please copy/paste or link if you could.

Thanks everyone for your help and kind words. I really hope we get this car back in one piece.

fuckk son, that sucks man… hopefully you’ll get it back soon. I’ll keep an eye out for this baby.

I work in the Halton region and live close to that area that it was last seen I’ll keep both eyes peeeeled

sucks man good luck, if i find the car ill break some teeth before i call ya :wink:

and this is why i now have my car in a garage.

i expect something like this from a honda based car…it sucks to see this…im really sorry.

thats fuked… everyone should get a gps on their car… jdmr sells em, and my boi says its sick… if the car drives or moves 10ft away from where u are it sends a text msg to 10 of ur friends n all this crap… most should all invest in this !

what is this gps thing you speak of?

How often does someone steal your car when you’re 10 feet away?

lol true, unless he meant it differently. But that 240 definitely stands out, it should be easy to spot.

Sorry for the loss, but I think you still might have a chance of finding it!

Sucks…I’ll keep a lookout in the scabs area.

ill be looking in nova scotia…but seriouly bad bounce…im not sure but u could be able to make receipts for parts u put in ur car and submit them for reimbursement…although ur insurance company will likely be pissed

I got brampton for ya.

Andrew I saw it this morning on hwy 7/8 at around 8:05…I was behind him as he got off on bridgeport.

I’ll have a drive around the area and keep my eyes open…

well these guys obviously arent genius’s if their still driving it…keep ur eyes peeled

do i sense another “claw” type of thief here? if they’re still driving around in it. chances are its some kids looking to flip the parts. if thats the case your chances for finding the car just improved.

I’m in Hamilton. I’ll keep a lookout here too…

man…why didn’t you tail him from a distance and call the cops? :nuts:

I’ll keep a look out in Vaughan bro, best of luck…I think they might just part it, hopefully your buddy gets the same luck as the other dude that lost his white CA 240 and found it near a Mr.Lube area.

keep an eye out on FS threads, like Kijiji as well.