'98 240SX stolen...

My 240SX SE was stolen last night/early morning. Parked in my driveway in Mississauga (Mavis and Matheson area) Thursday night after work around 6:30, last saw it there at 11 pm while I walked the dog. Woke up around 5:30 am to my girlfriend telling me my car wasn’t there anymore. Called Peel police and insurance company.

Car is a 1998 Nissan 240SX SE, purple (deep fuschia) with the licence plate 242 RRN. No mods, all stock.

If anyone sees it around, please call Peel Regional Police or call me at (416) 825-1082.

Thank you,

Karl

jeez… stickied.

damn, these cars seem to be attracting more attention now.

good luck finding it though, hopefully its just some kids who went for a joy ride or something

Sorry to hear about it :frowning:

Best of luck.

always after the s14’s lock those cars up boys, and get alarms or fuel/battery cuts.

hope you get it back

Damn these thieves targetting the s14s, all stock too and they still take it… not sure what their mentality is, may just be some young people joy riding. Gonna be adding a gps tracking device to mine real soon.

Hope it all works out for you and it gets recovered shortly, thats a unique color so hopefully it gets spotted soon.

if it wasnt kids its probably someone fixing there salage titled s14,
or someone who wants a kouki front end & interior.
Hopefully it turns up as one

fuck…when i saw the thread, my heart just dropped but fuck man that’s a beautiful car and hope you get that beauty back. good luck to you and hope the thieves rot away

this is my favourite s14 colour. hope you find it.

This is so poor, sorry to hear about your Kouki dude :(.
Such a rare colour and rare pristine condition. Hope you find it asap.
We will all keep an eye out for this car, I remember back in the days a Old lady was driving a Kouki like this.

Update - car was recovered at around 10:30 this morning in and industrial complex near Tomken Rd and Derry Rd. Police have yet to go over it for evidence. Just got back from the police station to pick up the release form for when they move it to the impound lot after the investigation is done.

Officers informed me that the head lights, tail lights, hood, side skirts and bumpers are missing. Driver’s side door handle and ignition are busted. This is only what the police told me over the phone. There could be more parts missing once I take a look at it. Don’t know if the cost to fix it will be more that what the car is worth, since insurance companies go by the current market value and not what someone else is willing to pay for it.

Car cannot be driven and must be towed. But it might not be ready for release til later tonight, which sucks since the body shop I’m going to tow it to will be closed. Thus it will have to sit in the impound lot til Tuesday, incurring more storage costs.

This whole situation just pisses me off. It’s like no one can have a nice car anymore for fear of it being stolen or stripped. There are tons of nicer cars in my area, but only my car was targeted. Since it was only my car stolen and later stripped, most likely it was some one who needed parts for their 240. I don’t know whether they just happened to see my car or have been watching my house for a while.

And if the insurance company decides it’s not a write off and fixes it, do I really want it afterwards? It’ll never be in the same condition. Whenever I drive it I’ll always have a bad taste in my mouth.

FUCK!!!

:(:(:frowning:

Same thing happened to me last July (almost exactly a year ago)…will definitely have my eyes open for it.

Best of luck,

Ryan

Seriously people are such low life garbage. They failed in life and can’t make more money than what mcdonalds will pay them. So they buy a rotted out zenki to feel good about themselves. Now they want it to look like a Kouki but again since they failed in life they can’t afford the conversion from an importer. So they fuck up a beautiful example of a Kouki.

Have fun making minimum wage for the rest of your life you waste of oxygen.

Sorry about your loss. I’ve never seen a purple Kouki in person.

threads like this make me so angry, and as much as stealing from anyone is bad, i feel like somehow if you saw another person with a 240 (especially one like this) you’d be able to appreciate and not screw them over because of common interest. but these broke ass fucks just dont give a shit cause they want their kouki front end any way they can get it.

Keep an eye out on converted zenki’s, I’m sure youll know what marks and what not are on your taillights and headlights, and for the fenders just look out for crappy paint jobs and paint chips that are purple underneath:) maybe you’ll get lucky and be able to teach the guy a lesson for yourself!

What a shame bro, but I’m glad it’s recovered and if you don’t want to keep it oem now it’s easier to start getting aftermarket replacements…

I hope those selfish loser(s) get caught.

sorry to hear that man :frowning:
This really pisses me off just hearing that you got the car pretty much stripped of it’s body parts.

Just got back from the impound lot. Decided to leave it there until Tuesday where I will then take it to a body shop and go from there. Hopefully my insurance will cover the impound fees. Tow truck driver towed the car with the rear wheels on the ground from police HQ to the impound lot.

Fuck man that sucks, they literally went for the fuckin Kouki parts… even left your red top battery for christ sakes. Faggots, I’d break their legs if I knew who did this.