'98 240SX stolen...

Wow.

If anyone hears of something or knows somebody who suddenly has new kouki parts put on their car (or is trying to sell parts), please bring it to my attention or Peel Regional Police Division 12.

In all honesty, I’m not holding my breath that the culprits will be found. They probably are laughing and enjoying their new kouki parts as I write this. Nobody wins when our cars are stolen and stripped.

If the person (or persons) happen to be a member of this forum, I hope you’re happy with what you’ve done.

Glad you found your car man, but sorry to hear it was fucked with :frowning:

i can direct you to a bodyshop that does good work and they can take an insurance job.

i can direct you to a bodyshop that does good work and they can take an insurance job.
pm me

omg this sucks ass…I have a zenki converted kouki but guaranteed a few people can vouch not stolen off you since my car is pos lol.

looks like whoever did this really knew their s14s…will be on the look out this is balls=(

omg this sucks ass…I have a zenki converted kouki but guaranteed a few people can vouch not stolen off you since my car is pos lol.

looks like whoever did this really knew their s14s…will be on the look out this is balls=(

that really sucks, but on the bright side, you got your car back and still own a rust free 98 body. for what it’s worth, it could be worse

damm those punks need to get shot

thats it, I am having my headlights custom engraved…

sorry to hear it…

these cars need to be done up with better anti theft than nothing…

thats it, I am having my headlights custom engraved…

sorry to hear it…

these cars need to be done up with better anti theft than nothing…

also; make sure to ask for “comparables” when the insurance comapny writes it off, and have a good look… make sure they aren’t lowballin’ you, do not take the first offer

ah shit.
they shouldn’t have tow-ed it that way…

LOL what a bunch of dumbass’ They left the headlight brackets. MORONSSS

purple hood?

Sent a reply. See what happens…

I saw that too… contact the police?

I posted that to help… as a “look here’s a chance to get a replacement purple hood, cheap”

not as a ‘hey look this might be the guy who stole your shit’

I doubt thats the thief… since the ad also mentions a motor and other parts

unsticking the thread…

this is a terrible shame.

but at least the car is back and we know what happened and why it was targeted.

we’ve caught guys that have done this before… let’s do it again.

this is bullcrap. find the ppl that did it and break their fingers. these guys have a 240sx is another bs. fix ur kouki back to normal. its rare to find any mint 240s anymore .

fuck man i got my car back the exact same way funny thing is the people i knew who took my car fucken snakes
im at least happy my car wasnt chopped in half or anything