'98 240SX stolen...

keep a lookout on zilvia and nico too

Car is now at the bodyshop.

Driving a rental and just waiting for the insurance adjuster to contact me. After work I will have to drop by the station to fill out a form so I can report my licence plate stolen (I thought the cops would’ve done that).

Looking at kijiji and trader to see how much 1998 240s are going for in case the car is deemed totaled. None available for comparison. Printed out some for sale on the US auto trader site.

Went to the couresty parts web site to see how much each part will cost. Head hurts.

Terrible to read this man, hope if these fuck bags get the shit mounted on their car they rear end someone the same day.

if they want to write it off, try to do a cash+buyback. I did that on my C43 amg. They gave me 9300 plus the car that needed $10k in interior work after it was vandalized. I found seats for 300. It had the factory blue and black two tone interior. Stupid haters.

this is just disgusting… Atleast you got the car back dude, one step at a time I guess… I’m sure karma will reward you with something, just be patient.

this car just showed up on the market with fresh paint on the front end.
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=303142911&ImageIndex=2

^ thats true, i was actually looking at it the other day but didn’t think too much of it

id go look at that one, check spots that wouldnt have been painting, c if there is purple underneath…

It’s an auto.

Check that shit out sombody in markham plz, i wanna find these basterds and F*ck there shit up.

https://youtu.be/FuT6C_1nwGE

… they didnt steal the transmission…

they stole a front end…
-_-

lol
but if they are the same parts, i assume he paid proper dollar to get them professionally painted to cover his ass in case someone spotted some purple, and because either way he’s making a huge profit from flipping it anyway. worth a try though, too bad he’s all the way north

It also has JDM headlights :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll keep my eyes open on ebay as well bro

Insurance adjuster just called me. Car is deemed totaled.

Now waiting for a call back to see how much they decide to award me. Have no idea how much I will get.

Time to look for another car…

This whole situation just pisses me right off.

Are you gonna buy the car back if you can?The chassis looks really clean

Yah, buy the chassis back if you can for sure. They should let you, seeing that it was stolen.

The markham guy got the front end from me btw.

you have an s14 kouki aswell right sharpe corners?

^decline first offer, insist on caomparables, and buy it back, usually %10 of the value less deductible (since they cannot brand it structurally)…
this will cause the process to take longer, but they make better money when they screw their clients…

I got my headlights through raceonusa, around $550US/pair, fenders still $275 list?, hood $410?

I going to guess they’ll offer you $3000 less deductible, citing parts and bodywork over $5000…

I would probably also mention the collector issue, being a 98 and all…