STOLEN 240SX!!!!!!

My 240sx got stolen from West Edmonton Mall today. I reported it to the police but i thought i should tell you guys just incase, cuz you guys would probably notice a 240sx around more than anybody. It was a 1990 and blue. Pretty stock but has a painted blue and white interior(Vents and center console ect.) The license plate is DSY-289. Please keep an eye out for it. thanks.

This is getting pretty common. I’ll keep an eye out.

:Edit: Sorry that must have sounded apathetic. Sorry to hear about your car.

im sorry to hear that!
everyone should install a secret switch in there car to kill the power to the starter or the fuel pump or somthing!

i might sound dumb, but how did they steal the car! actual break into the car and hot wire??

Shitty deal, I hate seeing this happen all the time. Damn lowlifes have no respect for others’ property :?

You can’t “hot wire” a car, those are hollywood movies you see that. They punch the ignition with a hammer and use a screwdriver to push the switch into place.

Sorry to hear that Dal. I will keep an eye out for it. Sorry that this has to be your first post. Anyway WELCOME

oh dude so sorry to hear it, hopefully your xmas presents from edmonont police will be your car and some jackass gettin charged with stealing it

hope you find your car dallas, if you need a car my corsica is waiting here for you :smiley: 8)

Bastasrds!! My car has been gone for 15 days now. I think it is a ring, I know my car is probably a parts car now. I hope they find yours, my insurance is making me wait 30 days before paying me out.

I seriously think anyone with a 240 better look into alarms if you do not have one.

My car was found today at the millwoods town center. The guy left me some mcdonalds garbage some ashes and a hoodie and only stole my subs and amp but thats still pretty gay. At least i have my car back.

Good to hear. Atleast you got your car back.

Yeah subs and amps can be replaced. Glad to see your car back.

Now just go CSI on that hoodie and invite us along with bats when you get the results.

Good to hear you got the car back.

Glad to hear about your car man!! Shitty deal about the system, I’ve been there and done that!! However my uncle has a 12" sub and amp for sale cheap… $300!! The sub is in a box already.

Amp 1200 Watt performance teknique
http://www.performance-teknique.com/amplifiers-77xseries.html

1 - 12" Sub 2000 Watt performance teknique
http://www.performance-teknique.com/subwoofers-591xseries.html

These suckers POUND!!
If your lines are still connected, you could hook em up and hear how they sound. Let me know!! I have them at my house!!

Good to hear you got the car back!!! :smiley: