Stolen 240's ?

I never see any stolen 240’s on here. It seems so weird to me. An old import, thats usually modded to some degree, you’d think they would be stolen more often. Especially since many of us live in the GTA. Most of the cars on the top 10 most stolen lists are all old Honda’s. Do you guys think an alarm system is worth getting if you don’t have a sound system, or are our 240’s theft proof? :rolleyes:

LOL Definitely not theft proof… I have locked my keys in my car several times and needed no more then 5 minutes and a coat hanger to get in. Really all a theif would need to steal a 240 (assuming it doesn’t have an alarm) is a coat hanger, a standard phillips screw driver, and some wire… I would suggest investing in an alarm if you really care about your car. :slight_smile:

alarms dont stop car theft, if your car was meant to be stolen, it will be. get an alarm if you want to feel cool. my neighbours integra with a compustart top of the line blah blah alarm with sensor this that got jacked from his driveway last year… the car was locked and windows were up, but it still got stolen so who knows.

A car is stolen once every 3 seconds :wink:
My friend actually had his car stolen a couple weeks back, along with an alarm he had a security system (cameras). They were able to get away within 30 seconds, goes to show how quick it happens …

I know this sounds stupid but why not invest in one of those wheel bars? and make sure there is nothing valuable insite.

It will simple portay the fact that there is nothing valuable in the car and that they won’t be driving off with it…

you fail for putting this topic on this forum and therefore becoming a suggestion…

i always park my car at the top of my drivewqay, so now they have to steal 3 cars before they can steal mine lol

I always wanted to get one of those popup-spike strips they used to embed in parking lots before a few people sued…

those little punks out there know better then to fuck with someones 240 cuz if we catch them there going to get the beating of a life time we dont call the cops we teach lessons lol

How often does your plan work? :rolleyes::smiley:

Getting into a car is simple. You could just smash a window. I mean starting it and driving away.

you don’t want to know how easy starting a 240 is lol, not to mention the locks suck and usually you cna find someone whos 240 or nissan key opens your car

shhhh ! dont let the noobs know how to steal our cars lol if everyone finds out that hondas, acuras, nissans, and sometimes vw keys have a 10 percent chance of being universal… people might get the wrong idea.

by the way… My buddies 95 STOCK LS integra key… opens and locks and STARTS his buddies 97 type R! thats a scary thought lol

Guys…just some word of advise dont write on here ways to get into 240 without keys…anyone can read this stuff…unless you want your car stolen? best no to talk about it on here ide think…

Tell ya the truth I think its because noone really wants a 240. Sometimes I kinda wanna buy one just because my Skyline is vulnerable to get stolen. You can get an S13 for little money or an S14 for double that. It’s nowhere near a $10000 + vehicle worth stealing.

About 5 years ago there were 240’s being stolen,
i know there are a locals on this forum who have had their beautiful cars stolen…

I also know there was kids running around removing V.I.Ns and selling cars for cheap

there has been more bs than you guys are aware of,

but now its too old , parts are cheaper than they once were…

at the last shop i worked at i had a customers whose sons integra got stolen and it was parked at the top of the driveway with cars around it. im not sure how though but it is true because 1 of the mechanics there new the guy personnally.

i have seen it all to ppl leaving buddy’s cars sitn on rotors to ppl tryn to steal cars with no engines. mind you they were clean about it tho

WOW. nice thread, really, and WOW tell people how easy our cars our, WOW. I vote to delete this thread. WOW

^ ? Your a tool. Its not like professionals are going to be reading this. Some punk kid, maybe, but a pro isn’t going to give 2 shits. If he were interested in any 240 on here it would have already been gone.

And multisync makes a good point, I guess the cars are old and not worth what they once were. I guess 5 years ago they would have been a bigger target. Then again, old hondas still get stolen all the time…so…

Yes your correct…some PUNK kid is going to come by and fuck up your ride attempting to steal it. What, do you want something to happen to your car?, lets see here “dude iv’e been reading on a forum, i heard these cars are easy to get into, lets go try it!”-punk kid