RW Civic Stolen

Much help would be great if everyone would keep an eye out for parts being sold on some toronto fourms.

Here’s what to look out for:

Engine

Full GSR Motor Conversion
Wiseco Pistons
Eagle H-Beam Connecting Rods
AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
Greddy T4 Turbo Kit
Greddy Front Mount Intercooler
Nitrous Express Direct Intercooler Injector
Turbosmart Blow off Valve

Exterior Styling

VIS Styling Aero Dynamics Package ( Omega )
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood ( Invader )
Custom Molded Sides
VIS Custom Fenders
VIS Carbon Fiber Hatch
Dominique Designs Custom Airbrushed Exterior
GE Elusion under car Glory LED Kit

Wheels, Brakes & Performance

5 Zigen Fireball Exhaust
Progress Competition Lower rear stabilizer bars
AEM 13”Front Rotor Upgrade
AEM Drum to Disc 13” Slotted and cross drilled Conversion
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Performance Brake Pads
18” 5 Zigen MK5
Hankook Sport Compact Performance Radials - Ventus K104 line
Progress Competition Full Coil-over system

OK guys here is what happened…

I was at Taekwondo… at Keele & Lawrence in toronto. I parked the car in an areas where I could actually watch the car. Now what happened next is what is fucked up … I look out hte window and the car is there… I turn around and then look back and all of a sudden see the car speeding off.

I run after it, but no one would help me. They merely wouldnt chase after the car or help me… I last saw the car racing North on Keele street towards the highway.

I had 911 on the phone as I was running after them and they said let them go we are sending units to that area… that is the last I saw of my car.

THE FUCKERS WHO STOLE MY CAR… IF YOU READ THIS…IF YOU KNOW ME YOU KNOW THAT I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO TRAcK YOU DOWN AND FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE… I WILL NEVER GIVE UP LOOKING FOR YOU…

I dont know how something like this could happen in broad daylight… 4:09pm is the last time I saw the car.

If anyone has any information I will be sure to reward them extremely well AND I DO EMPHISISE EXTREMELY WELL… just one ting guys… if you hear anything or you know of someone who might have said something please tell me in confidence.

Insurance is not cvering the car… so I am fucked. witha captial F

I cannot explain how I feel, Id rather get stabbed several times than have to go through this again.

http://www.guesshosting.com/upload/RWCivic.jpg

more pix
http://www.thewpp.ca/upload/RWCivic01.jpg

http://www.thewpp.ca/upload/RWCivic02.jpg

http://www.thewpp.ca/upload/RWcivic03.jpg

sorry to hear. i wish you luck in recovering it.

I’m so sorry to hear :frowning: I never even knew you had a civic? Very harsh feeling to get ur car stolen, a friend hid my car once and I frantically searched for it for a good half hour, he finally told me he hid it b/c I almost cried. I damn near beat his ass on the spot, but I was just so relieved that it was still there. Scariest half hour of my life, I can’t even imagine how you must feel right now.

My Condolences,
Ant

damn that’s retarded… i’m sorry to hear about your loss :frowning:

i’ll keep an eye out for you.

But i have a feeling if they took it, they took it far so they could sell it or something…

best of luck in getting your car back! :happysad:

Oops

sorry guys its not my car…
just posting it up here for Dave
but yeah it does suck
so keep ur eyes and ears open

thats a serious downer…sorry to hear.

glad it wasnt your car M :stuck_out_tongue:

you would think such a car would have a flamethrowing car alarm (like the ones in south africa) or atleast a killswitch :confused:

that sucks big time though I can’t even imagine how much money must of went into that car.

The license plate sums it up pretty good.

:rofl:

looks like a shit load of money was invested into this thing, goodluck finding it.

sorry to hear it , ill keep my eyes open and make some phone calls , theres a good chance its gonna show up in a different color with different vins on it somewhere in quebec.

Well thats reallt shitty to happen especially to such a nice car , but the odd thing ot me is that dave is so anal about stuff like that , i know he’s got a good alarm, its seems to me that i may just be somebody that knows him and knows his scedule.

Either way its a big loss i know theres alot of money , time and sporsorship in that thing , best of lusk on getting it back

$$10 000 reward for anyone who finds it…

:shock:

tones of $$ has been dumped into this and it wasn’t insured properly
:roll: :?

I personally doubt it will be found…but its good to get the word out n-e ways…

First of all Im glad it’s not yor car M, for a while there I was like HUH?

I can’t believe someone would have a car like that and not have a good alarm on it. I invested about $700.00 in my alarm and my car is nowhere near as modified as that thing. I will keep an eye out and I already emailed your post to my friends.

Keele and Lawrence, how come that doesn’t suprise me at all. I work at 401 and dufferin and there is alway shit being stolen from that area.

I saw that civic last friday on the 407 while I was going to cayuga!

Good luck with finding it, if it isn’t stripped already. I’ll keep a look out.

Like Hector said, that thing is probably in Quebec right now. No one would be stupid enough to keep that car around here, unless it get’s striped and sold for parts. It’s so sad :frowning: .

i have some family members there who are really tight with me, I’ll send them some info.

If the car is not found within max 4hrs of it beeing stolen there is
unfortunatly no chance of it ever being found if it was a profecional job.
The only thing he can hope for is it was some young kids wanting to rip
vtec, swipe the monster tach on the dash and leave it somewere…

When a car like that gets stolen the parts are sold before the car is even stolen.

Cars like that don’t get revind too many unique parts all in one car
for it to be another one exactly like it out there. They get chopped…

:owned:

That is probably the nicest civic I’ve ever seen.

I’ll keep a look out for it.

Chances are, as we all know, it’s been parted out.