so at 5 a.m.........

did all you guys missed what osad said? or was he just joking…

did all you guys missed what osad said? or was he just joking…[/quote]

no one cares…
newbs opinions are worthless, especially when they dont own a car and just spectate on forums

from what I’m reading they didn’t do any work besides pull into wherever the clowns were at the time… which means they were probably just cruising by when they saw it

they are lazy mofos never forget that[/quote]

and why do think they were cruising around that area, if u havent noticed cops cruise around 3 areas dealerships/mechanics shops/and hang outs (e.g tim hourtins)[/quote]

Luis man…that’s the first time I’ve seen somebody mis-spell Tim Horton’s.

You should have your passport revoked and sent back to wherever it is that you’re from!

:lol:

Yes i lied. It is difficult to put something lika this away so fast. Ive been trying to cut down. Say what you like, doesnt bother me too much at this point. I remain on the board to learn more, and believe you me, i will have a 240 soon. Just because i may not know as much as you, to me, doesnt really entitle you to mock me in the ways that you have, crsbb. It’s not the first time, and im sure it wont be the last. I dont know what i have done to personally offend you so much, but whatever it was, obviously it was something of great importance to you, and i apologize straight up. I’m openly admitting to my stupid comments on the board, but am i actually an idiot who deserves to be flamed everytime i make ANY kind of post, i think not. And the people that might actually know me, can back me up if they like. I didnt come on here to make enemies, believe it or not. People that come on here for fun, usually just do their thing and leave after a while. If you look, ive been observing and on the board for well over a year; 2 years this Febuary. I think this shows that i am not here simply for fun. I truly do liek these cars and want to be involved with them and learn more and more so that when i do purchase my car, i wont be stuck in too many tight spots and be able to enjoy the car right off the bat. I don’t see the problem with not owning a car at any point. Were you not all in my position, and at my age? Where dreams are limitless, but your funds are very limited. I really don’t see anything wrong with sticking around, and learning, and sure making the occasional stupid comment or thread. So delete it, point is, no Moderators deleted it, and you, crsbb, are the only one who seems to care and has actually pm’d me in the past regarding my departure from these boards. I guess thats all i really have to say. If it makes you feel better about yourself, then by all means continue to make fun of kids 6 years younger than you.

P.s- For my comment, the blame goes to Cloudzero3. Thanks in advance for taking the blame Chris. It was a joke, a dare infact. Either way i was actually sorry to hear the news. Good luck with the prosecutions, if any do happen to follow.

… 240

how old are you osad ?

I’m 17, and yes you did PM me crsbb, i have thus far deleted it.

lol im not gonna waste my time on some post whore… this will get locked anyway. Uber gay internet fighting I apologize for myself and that Osad guy

How the hell am i a post whore, i only post in response at this point!!

LOLOLOLOL

hahahahahahaaa!!!

thats a long essay there…

newayzz sorry to hear about your car man! hope those idiots get jail time too!

I already apologized, but i have come to expect that people apologize for THEIR misdeeds aswell.

Sorry again to everyone for this trash.

Lol, I’m surprised people actually took the comment Dan (Osad) made seriously. I encouraged him to post it because I thought it would be funny.

Not that having your car broken into and joy-driven by some punk kids is anything to laugh about; it was more of a comment to lighten the spirits of dvstr and/or anyone who could get a kick out of black(-ish) humour.

Oh man, son has turned into a soap-opera…

in before the lock

retard comments and stupid jokes are not cool when someones car just got joy-rid

from what I’m reading they didn’t do any work besides pull into wherever the clowns were at the time… which means they were probably just cruising by when they saw it

they are lazy mofos never forget that[/quote]

and why do think they were cruising around that area, if u havent noticed cops cruise around 3 areas dealerships/mechanics shops/and hang outs (e.g tim hourtins)[/quote]

Luis man…that’s the first time I’ve seen somebody mis-spell Tim Horton’s.

You should have your passport revoked and sent back to wherever it is that you’re from!

:lol:[/quote]

shows how many times i go to tim “hortons” you ricer 8)

you see there dan^? thats how you lighten the mood

geezz… Is there any thing more to say about this whole post?

You guys bitch about how the mods lock everything. But you pretty much leave us no choice.

Every thread somehow turns to crap.