damn thieves..

So I woke up to go to work this morning only to find that my stereo, my ipod, and my radar detector were stolen. I usually keep my car locked at night, but I may have forgotten to lock it last night. Shit pisses me off because I live in a generally quiet neighborhood.

I know how you feel

seem’s like alot of this shit has been going on lately.

God damnit, this makes me more and more nervous with leaving my car outside.
Sucks man.

It really does… I work for everything I own, not to have some bastard steal my shit.

sorry to hear that man! i hate scumbag thieves!

Shitty. That happened to my brother a few years ago. A group of kids was checking cars for unlocked doors and taking shit inside them.
They got caught and he got everything back though. They used the backpack he had in his car to carry all the shit they stole.

Honda’s really seem to be a target for theft, and not just stealing the car but things inside of it.

Maybe because typically younger people drive them and younger people are more likely to have things thieves want like electronics?

…or because the security/locks or lack there of…

again, i <3 my garage

corrected to suit me

Next thing you know these scumbags will be trying to break into our garages… if they are dumb enough to steal I bet they’re dumb enough to try and do that.

Sorry to hear. BUNCHA BULLL SHIT

Well I filed a police report. The officer was pretty cool. He said they have been having a big problem with theives, but mostly on the other side of town. Although he mentioned that its not surprising that they are moving towards nicer/quieter neighborhoods. He was also saying that they are looking into the possibility of these thieves having “master” keys from the dealerships. But he then stopped back later and was telling my father that 4 other people filed reports of their cars being broken into last night near my neighborhood.

Those master keys never seem to work. My friend got a set and we tried them on about 12 cars and they didnt work.

Pretty much any older honda key will work to unlock any older honda it blows. I figure if someone wants in bad enough they will just brake the window so I dont even both…

I could unlock my '93 S10 with anything- other keys, screwdrivers, knives, etc. All I had to do was stick the tip of something into the key hole and turn.

Something was screwy with the ignition too so if I didnt hit the key release on it I could start it and drive it with no key.

found out today that it was a total of 6 cars hit from my neighborhood.

What area do you live in? I noticed there are some shady ass people around me as well. Makes me think twice about parking my car on the street.

:shifty

12 cars?

:ponder

I live next to corporate woods. My neighborhood is mostly full of older people and younger couples. Relatively quiet area.