keep a look out thieves are running around

so my buddy has a hatch with a b18 in it and a b16 head well the other day he went to his garage to find out that someone had robed his car they stole the whole entire head with an edelbroc vickter x intake skunk 2 fuel rail, injectors everything ,alluminum radiater, starter all the msd stuff his ecu, mirrors they realy got him good but unfortunitly they left behind lots of finger prints so the cops took the prints and were waiting to hear back so its only a matter of time till they get cought

Scum bags! Hope they get caught!

Wow, that sucks! One big reason I never got into the Honda’s, people steal ANYTHING from them…

yeah a bunch of assholes

Why is it when you finally get nice shit somone has to fuck it all up?

What? This car was in running condition, and they stole the head? Holy Fuk, thats ridiculous… Its gonna be someone he knows!

My door trims are still broken from when somone tried to get into mine at my house.

yeah he thinks it is the person that sold him the car because they only took what was worth the money and they new what they needed to do the job because the didnt leave no tools or nuts and bolts behind but like i said he cant point the finger yet until the prints come back so in the meentime everyone keep there shit under close watch

Where abouts did this take place? Colonie area?
Might be time to throw my car in the garage for the first time ever.
Fucking scumbags man, hope he finds who did it.

Was the car inside or out side the garage ???

+1. Where did this happen?

it was in rotterdam on westside ave in a fenced in secure lot in front of the garage door they had a lot of balls to do it they had to of spent at least 45 minutes to an hour there

Might as well throw this up here… I have a whole b16 head with an edelbroc vickter x intake skunk 2 fuel rail, injectors everything ,alluminum radiater, starter all the msd stuff his ecu, mirrors for sale cheap, pm for details.

i know where that its… people go over to the old junkyard and take shit 2, never thought anyone would be that idiotic to go in a secured lot and acctually take shit… srry to hear that man

haha

Someone stole all the punctuation!

He should be patrolling ebay, craigslist, and honda-tech in case the guy who jacked his shit is a complete retard and trys to flip the shit real quick

ill give it back when im done :thumbup

i <3 my locked garage parking and the fact i have a car puerto ricans have no interest in.

If I heard people outside my garage trying to get into it, clack clack mother fucker.