Sick notchback stolen....

I hope they catch these scum bags

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2803842

shouldnt be hard to mistake for another one :rofl

just scrolled down

HOLY FUCKING TURBO!!!

Thieves should be literally hung when caught imho.

+1

Hopefully they find this guy’s car. That really sucks.

Damn.

How does one steal something like that?

Man who ever stole that hit the gold mine. That car alone has got to be $150K and the trailer I am sure is up there too, and prolly had supporting parts and tools worth bank too. Just redic.

Such scumbags.

back up to trailer, hitch it to truck, drive away.

shit sucks

thats y when u have something like that on wheels u watch it like a hook. im sure they will catch whoever took it.

makes me sick to know that in this sport people would steal from one another.

hook, hawk. same thing. and i bet they dont. im sure the car is stripped of the goods already, shell cut up or revin’d. stripped and ready to be repainted.

wow thats terrible

i actually know that car, adam probably does too…ive seen it on numerous websites around the internet…its one badddddasssss ride

wow alot of work there people realy suck :frowning: well if a thief comes pokin around my garage he will meet my 12 guage pump shotgun and leave with a severe case of lead poisoning!

i always hate seeing posts like this. nice cars gettin jacked

wow that sucks. Hopefully the owner has a GPS locator black box in the trailer.

Kwan Jin (sp), former owner of Apex Motorsports in Tucson, AZ, was caught red handed trying to steal race fuel from a cycle shop that was only a few streets up and over. He owned Apex at the time of the attempted theft!

exactly why sooner or later it will turn up, atleast most of it. Something like that is one off and once word spreads its only a matter of time. My girl always makes fun of me for locking all my shit up and this is exactly why i do it

Pfft keys are in my car at all times

Duh, same here

If some one wants it that bad have at it. I got insurance to cover it.