Stolen Miska Car Trailer

Help Me find My Car Hauler…
Some dirt bag stole my trailer last night, between the hours of 9 pm (July 9th) and 8am this morning (July 10th) at a shop in Oakville
Missing is a 2001 16 ft Miska in near new condition, black in color with white stickers:
Two- JRPonline stickers on each side
Two- Rotarydynamics stickers on each fender
If you see this trailer or have any info on it PM me please!

that sucks man I’ll keep my eye’s open for sure just shows how desperate some people are to make a dollar

Thanks…Any info on it’s location would be much appreciated and kept in confidence.
I’m hoping it was taken to commit another crime and dumped in a parking lot somewhere.

Did you call the 5-0?

I did, reported this morning

Shitty Jim…

ps - change your sig. You no longer have a car hauler. (Sorry - just had to)

Just for you Danno…now go find my trailer, and yes it’s shitty

any point in posting a picture of the car hauler?

If i had one i would, its a basic open tandem car trailer, fresh black paint, white stickers, 4500 lb Runva winch, more then likely a bent left rear wheel from them not knowing it was locked to a 8 inch steel pipe which is now almost pulled out of the concrete now…

well i hope you find the trailer and the thieves. There is nothing more low life that I think of than thieves. Petty losers who cannot work to get things and instead steal from others who work very hard.

im assuming with your description its like this with the stickers you mentioned
http://www.miskatrailers.com/graphics/uploads/chProduct1.jpg

Yes looks like the one in the picture but has “NO” wood floor, it has two metal ramps and is open in the middle…thanks for the picture 89 coupe

Arent there special locks on the hitch or hitch ball or whatever to prevent theft ?

Unfortunatly locks only stop honest people from taking things. locks and chains slow the proccess but do not eliminate it

should of gps 'd it.

Trailer has been recovered!!!She’s back home…I hope the culprits go to Hell!!!

Congrats! Was it used in an illegal heist?

glad you got it, sad the thieves got away. Any leads? They just left it in the middle of no where or something? Now you can change your signature back heh

Glad to hear you found it, assholes stealing shit. Where did they find it, how did they find it? I’m kinda curious too.

Long story short a member from another forum called me to say there’s a trailer on one of his neighbors lawn a few streets away from him, he took a picture and sent it to me, there it was my trailer. I told him to lay low and call the local OPP who intern recovered my property. COP’s didn’t press charges, the goof claimed some guy dropped it off for him to fix seeing that it was missing a wheel, the tongue was all bent and basically looks like shit.
Some how I still feel degraded and happy at the same time.