STOLEN TRAILER- REWARD IF FOUND

Hey guys, one of my trailers were stolen friday night from Ultratone Collision on young st in tonawanda. I’m still looking to see if i have any photos of it. It’s a White 14ft dual Axel trailer. It has glue on the side from where a sign used to be and Small brackets on the right side on top. The rear doors are swing and is the door on the right hand side. There is valuable equitpment inside. $500 Cash reward if found!

That sucks. I’ll keep my eyes open.

thanks man i appreciate it, most of the equipment in the back was clamping which was made out of steel and aluminum so we are gambling its been scraped already.

well i did find one pic, its not the best- its the white trailer in the background
http://www.greatlakescol.com/index_files/image1027.jpg

did they like cut the trailer lock off? or was it left unlocked?
Intrested in how this could happen if it was properly secured at the tounge.

Maybe an inside job? Call some local scrap yards and tell them to be on the lookout for white aluminum shearing. People cut up trailers with air tools, scrap them and make 100$ in a matter of 2 hours.

the lock was cut off we found the lock, it wasn’t an inside job, i know all the guys from ultratone VERY well. we have calls out to all the scrap yards. i’m pretty sure its all gone by now. but cant hurt trying

I see like 50 of these every day, I don’t think anybody will be able to know which one is your one unless it’s got your license plate on it still.

glue in the brackets on the roof are dead give aways

Really sucks, what is the equipment?

Check out pawn shops and craigslist for the equipment.

its pieces to Frame machines for autobody shops, sad part is who ever stole it prolly has no idea what it is.

what type of frame machine? was it complete?

make of trailer?

unsure of the make of the trailer, They were all pieices to “Car-o-Liner” machine, they can be blue and/or yellow (powder coat finish) or machined aluminium pieces. 2 computer cabinets ab 6ft tall. bright yellow 5ton puller. silver foldable ramps. and a bunch of BLUE steel in misc brackets,clamping

Damn, ppl are shady.

the sad part is they are too stupid to realize the actual worth of this stuff so they are prolly gonna scrap it!

Found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG0-st-5H6E

Let me know when I can get my $500.

Sorry, couldn’t resist. Good luck with the recovery…