PLEASE READ STOLEN 2005 GMC SIERRA

hey guys. last night june 4th. my truck was stolen from my driveway in ancaster. 1 minute from the meadowlands.

i dont have theft insurance on it so im pretty much out $6300.

if you see the truck any PLEASE text or call 905 807 3202. right away.

most of you have seen this truck recently. as ive been parting out alot lately.

lisense plate AB92734
black 2005 gmc sierra extended cab shortbox. has purple glow HIDS a ALUMINUM delta truck toolbox. trailer hitch. several thousand scratches and dents on the box.

FREE PARTS OF YOUR CHOICE FROM MY PARTOUT TO ANYONE WHO CAN FIND IT.

also lowering the price on everything in my partout threads as i need to bank up to buy a new truck.

thanks for reading everyone.
http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx86/leafs_11/971042_10152908312005374_1328958612_n.jpg

that sucks man hope you catch those shitheads

sorry to hear that got stolen you must be pissed ill try my best to search around as well :slight_smile:

do you happen to know anybody who lives on the reserve? as much as i hate to say it for your sake… that’s probably where it is.

im assuming thats the locations however dont know anybody, out there

That sucks, but most likely not going to get it back with parts left on it. It’s most likely going to be found on the indian reserve, since it got jacked in hamilton. That’s where they find most GM vehicles that are jacked around that area.

That sucks. The cops aren’t allowed to go in and get it if it’s there I don’t think.

^Correct. At least not without grounds to do so. From what I understand.

Yea it’s def at the reserve my buddy lost his hummer to those spear chuckers it was in the bottom of the quarry when they found it stripped bare.

Cops can get a stolen vehicle off a reserve I repo off reserve just need council permission

Cops can get a stolen vehicle off a reserve I repo off reserve just need council permission

It was found today perfect shape 10 minutes down the road from my house. Undamaged thankfully… thanks everyone !

Glad to hear you got your truck back in one piece

Thank God it wasnt Stripped! Glad to hear you got it back!

How’d you find it?

Thanks guys and a man reported that it had been sitting behind piZza pizza for 3 days untouched so he called it in

Glad to hear you got it back

now please be smart and put fire and theft on the fucking thing