B & E - Stuff Stolen

My garage got broken into last nite, they stripped most of my stuff out of my car.

They took:
They took:

• Greddy Emanage (look for cut harnesses)
  • HKS SSQV bov
  • Silvia Square headlight assembly
  • GTR grille
  • Chrome adjustable rear upper control arms
  • Full set of D2 Racing coilovers (anodized purple)
  • driver side Bride seat(has a small rip on top of the headrest) and bride rail
  • Nismo shift knob
  • front mount intercooler
  • 300zx aluminum calipers/rotors and stainless lines(in a box)
  • sony cdplayer (flip face)

My car was their main target, nothing else was taken.

If you see anything please call police or pm me.

• sticky this please *

wow…just wow, i cant belive that happened, hope you find the fuckers that did this!! :axe:

oh man …that sucks dude

OMG, Jack so sorry to hear that, that’s terrible. And to think I saw that thing just last night too :frowning:

Weaksauce Jack - someone must have known what you had in there, it seems a little strange that someone would start grabbing headlight assemblies and seat rails without knowing what they were getting…

Hope you have insurance man!

Most of those parts should be easy to spot, and the Nissan community is fairly tight so item recovery has a good chance. I’m on ebay and almost every 240 forum as well so will definitely keep an eye out for your stuff.

Wow that sucks.

If i see anything i will let you know.

Was all of this on your car of was it off??

everything was on my car…

Holy shit

Sorry to hear that Jack, that’s crazy! Hope you get all your stuff back. I will keep my eyes open for anyone selling those items.

CSI wannabes were here… got a few finger prints but i thnk they are mine.

The thieves used wd-40 on my car so they dont leave finger prints. I can tell they were wearing gloves…

These thieves better pray to god that i dont find out who they are…

Any damage to the car? Locks, glass?

no damage really.

Sounds like they definitely knew what they were after. They knew what was there, how long they had, and how much to take.

So sorry to hear about that Jack. That is my worst nightmare. I hope everything is covered with insurance.

Stickied!

So sorry to hear that :vom: That sucks! I’ll definitely keep my eyes open. Goodluck with it.

there is a handful of us that are friends but i have seen alot of shit heads driving around with auto dream stickers. like i said on beyond, those coil overs and that seat are hard to get seeing as its an older bride.

fuck i never really cared but now its a friend. man we wil figure this out, we can all go out for drinks and plan an attack on the rest of the s13 community in calgary

That sucks. so they disasembled your car and took al of it??

used my tools and took the tools with them after… they used wd-40 on the spots they were working on… so no prints were left behind.

that sucks sounds like theses guys did their research which sucks

AHHHHHHH man that sucks i give u a big hug and when the fuckers are found they will die!!! they obviosly knew S13s if they stripped all those parts off!

W-O-W
Thats fucking gay! We will find them and pull a Jonny Tran with the 40 weight in there face. I will keep a close eye too. Sorry to here man. Hope your house insurance will cover what was taken.