B & E - Stuff Stolen

Used YOUR tools? Damn, thats like a royal slap in the face. Sounds like they guys know you/ you know them. Hopefully they slip somewhere which exposes them. Thats sucks to hear man, I hope it works out for the best.

definately wont get away with this shit…

we’ve foiled scammers before and we’ll do it again.

:grrr
I think it’s time to crack some skulls! That’s fucking terrible. So incredibley sorry to hear that. I was pissed when someone broke into my car and stole some CD’s, but this is thousands of times worse.

Death to thieves! :axe:

Retarded…best of luck with the recovery! and the smashing faces part too… :axe:

Any tips or updates yet Jack?

no insur’ adjuster yet… no leads or anything…

I havent looked at the car much… it makes me feel devistated and violated…

i hate reading shit like this. it gets my blood boiling. hopefully your insurance policy will cover this. this is another reason why i dont post many pictures of my cars anywhere. you never know whos looking for your car.

I know how you feel. When my rims/stereo got jacked, my car didn’t feel like my car anymore. It took a while to get that feeling back.

Guys we need some peeps with the same car as Jack to go into the 240 forums and 780tuners, etc to post up some WTB adds, and see what kind of responses you get, ask them to send pics of the items and send them to him to let him know if it’s his stuff, catch my drift :axe: , we’ll let them come to us!

Good idea but anyone who posts up anything that is jacks would be a retard seeing that he told us all to watch out for his stuff…then again he is a retard for stealing… :headz:

Yeah… but if one person is WTB: Greddy Emanage, and one person is WTB: spmething else you know?

^^^ Its a good idea, but it violates the marketplace rules and we would have no intention of buying the stuff.
Whoever did this could be a forum lurker that is reading everything we say.

Then move this to the members only section!!

Jack,

Very sorry to hear about this. My garage was broken into this summer too and inturn my car. I don’t know what is worse, having it not vandalized and the parts stolen or having the car vandalized and nothing stolen.

I sure hope your insurance covers you and we somehow get these assholes!

my car has been stolen 2 times and i chased these lil s@@@ts away about 2 weeks ago they keeped riding by so i stayed up till 3:30 in the morning in my truck across the street till the came back and my and my neighbor chase them down that sucks man about your stuff if u need help securing down your garage ill help u i would get a steel door like i got with steal cross post

I did this on Beyond and it worked. The person PMed me with exactly what i was looking for but didnt post in the thread. Of course nothing could really be done about it. The parts were replaced by the shop it was sitting at anyway.

I did this on Beyond and it worked. The person PMed me with exactly what i was looking for but didnt post in the thread. Of course nothing could really be done about it. The parts were replaced by the shop it was sitting at anyway.[/quote]

Did you call the cops? What did they say? There has to be a way to address this especially if stolen parts are being sold on the very web sites that we all use.

Dont let me find out who these guys are… i will break your fingers and arms.

I did this on Beyond and it worked. The person PMed me with exactly what i was looking for but didnt post in the thread. Of course nothing could really be done about it. The parts were replaced by the shop it was sitting at anyway.[/quote]

Did you call the cops? What did they say? There has to be a way to address this especially if stolen parts are being sold on the very web sites that we all use.[/quote]

No we called him on it and he of course denied it ect ect. It was actually a well recognized member. Well someone who is now anyway. It was replaced at no cost, just a big hassle. Im not saying who it was so dont even bother asking. :lol:

any one wanna come one a steak out with me tommorow and friday at clarive theater