just need to vent.....

my car and rabbits car was broken into last night. along with another skyline. luckily all i got was a broken driver side window and rabbits was broken passenger side and the center console was ripped apart but my headunit and his are still intact. i just hope i can find out who the mother****er is and beat the living shit out of him.

**** all u stupid mother****ign loser ****faces … probably was a honda driver (once again im sorry kev) THEY RAPED POOR MONTREAL !!! SHES NEW TO CANADA AND THIS IS HOW SHE GETS WELCOMED??? ****ers…

god damn that FCUKEN SUCKS!
hope you guys find out who they were.
anything missing?

Where did this happen and when?

Where were you guys when this happened?

Well first off Assass1n and RABBIT, when we were all at JI the other day and we were boosting alex’s GTR, Shorteaz and I walked out and noticed 2 guys that noticed us seeign them scoping your car’s out… and I though it was sketchy so I walked up to them and said, what’s up? they said “man were just looking” all shaky etc… I knew somethign was up… and I even told you guys… and now this… well I anyways I hope you guys learned yoru lesson, but thank God they got them on Video(right???)? How much damage was done, Pictures???

Cheers

Dam that sux man:( … Hopefully the little bastards get caught.

we doubt its them. we have a few ideas on who it might be. no pics. i cleaned up my car right away when i arrived there. nothing taken on my car and rabbits car. but the other skyline had a dvd system and navigation gps taken.

At JI??? Are you serious? It’s hard to do it in the day. Everyone’s always walking in and out of that place. There’s 10 to 15 skylines there right now. Why would they pick yours? Did you guys leave them there overnight or something?

ill tell you the details next time i see you. theres a few things about this that bothers me. on a good note though, i found why my car was running really bad even without the o2 sensor. i have a massive boost leak on my cold pipe.

that blowz guys… where are you gunna find windows for skylines! :confused:

mine has been fixed already. ji always has parts for skylines. they didnt have a window for rabbit since the last passenger side window was just sold. but dennis from battle garage voluntered his window while they’re ordering the passenger window. these are the moments that makes me happy i bought my car through japaneseimports and not an exporter in japan, or bc. nothing beats being able to go to the dealership any time you need help.

Sorry to hear about this… hope the two ladies are okay!

Big ups to J.I. for getting you two back on track so quickly… we need to get these ladies on the road asap!

yea man wen rabbit text msgd me…i called him and told him about those guys cuz he wasnt there yet…and they were lookin over where his is and at alex’s…1st thing that came to mind…maybe security cams wud be good there just cuz the amount of cars they always have just sitting out there…but i uno i just get paranoid especially if its my car

How many times did I tell you it was a boost leak??? Didn’t listen to me. All I said was Boost leak boost leak boost leak.
Plugged in the Consult and it told you O2… but I always told in Auto class, even though you might get one diagnostic code at one sensor, it doesn’t mean that sensor is bad. Good thing you got that boost leak.
I’m just about starting the countdown to my TT swap. Then I’ll have tons of boostleaks to worry about I’m sure.
Word to Alex… LISTEN TO ME!!! hahahahahaha :R

Sorry to hear about this guys …i really hope you’ll find those f$%kers!!!
if u guys need any help message me…

gabe, dennis, and ray always have my back. thats why i stick with them and always recommend them to anyone due to the type of service i get from them day in and day out.

they have cameras all over the place. ill let you know the whole thing later.

fine. you were right.:C welcome to the boost leak community. lol

Wow alex gay really gay. Im assuming your car doesnt have an alarm ? Shit son. I hope those f***** get a firm beating. Sorry to hear that.

my car has a really good two way system. it doesnt prevent people from smashing my window though. next upgrade for me will probably be bulletproof windows.

http://nuclearwarinusa.com/news.html

wow thats ****in brutal… if u guys need ne thing hit me up… cause thats ****in bullshit… if those guys get caught imma smoke them… alex knows wassup… ill let u borrow my tools… but yeah… u guys should invest in my patent alarm system… if sum1 touches ur car… guns pop out from the fenders and shoots them :slight_smile:

just look http://postcardsbargain.com/clip.html

ill sell u mine since apparently i wont need them any more after im officially moved … i know u like that one