just need to vent.....

i need all your bulletproof gear since your moving out of jane and finch. rofl

Isn’t bullet “proof” glass 2 or 3 inches thick with layers of tempered glass? Heavy as hell.

Rabbit I got you covered… IT’S FINCH AND JANE!!

yup. thats why rabbits neon is pretty heavy. due to the protective layers. :smiley:

sorry to hear that your car got smashed. get shattergard for your car.

yeah, rabbit told me what happened at JI… sry to hear rabbits and assass1ns car getting smashed… they should like put guard dogs at JI… they have some guard dogs at the wine place… crazy ass rottweilers and german shepherd

Man sucks about the break-in. Why didnt they steal your headunit alex? if they already had your center ripped apart? Of course this was done at night right? and Guard dogs would be totally ballin’ how expensive or those to feed and breed?

umm pets are rather expensive

mine wasnt. everything was intact on mine. rabbits center console was smashed though. they didnt even touch my mines ecu which was easily accesible.

I have a 120 lbs Pitbull and it’s sleeps right in the garage beside “Sasha”…to keep this kind of sh*t out of my life…
Alex what does your car need now, and is it up and running 100% now???
call me let me knwo whats up…

Cheers

just be thankfull it was broken into by complete morons lol

i dont think they were morons. we think it was done out of spite rather than just a burglary attempt. rabbit had two decks in his car both werent touched. the other skyline though had his dvd/navigation system stolen as well as his amp.

but i mean…if ur in sumones car…and theres an ecu layin around…wudnt u think to take it…and sell it…like how much do those things go for…thattss my point lol

i know that. thats why we think they did this more as a act of aggresion.

That’s just retarded. Get the videos out and let us the TNC members find them and beat their ass. Let’s get 100ppl and give em what they deserve.

*sigh

You say there were a bunch of skylines around and they broke into your 2? its a little odd that 2 forum members cars were targeted like that… maybe they knew u both from here or something and just dont like you considering they didnt really steal much.

or short for $$ cause they have a few goodies in mind for their baby’s…

INSURANCE FRAUD!!! you dumb pricks atleast say they took your front mount intercoolers, Gt35R turbo’s, 4" exhaust…

hahha dumbass

yeah there was at least 7 skylines , an FD , one s13 , 2 240 s13’s , 300zx farilday z , and a VIP benz… only 2 members on the bored new which one was mine not including alex. and one of them is to much of an idiot to even know where to being with breaking into a car and the other is a Italian pussy … so no luck looking here.

booo i have no insurance on Montreal yet

mhmm…i also have no reason to be breakin into cars…i have one of my own…and even tho i have no job…i dont dip that low…id rather suffer than steal