Montreal Got KNOOOOOCKED

mmk so if u were one of the few who didn’t get my frantic txt msg , some one hit my newly acquired R32 gst-4 “Montreal”. heres what happened , i was making a right onto steels from Henderson. while i was creeping up and started too make the turn a old man made a mid intersection lane change and drove his side right into the front left of my car …luckily all the damage is cosmetic (fender , lights, bumper) and Denise at Battle Garage DUEL is hooking me up with w/e i need so big ups to them like always. and um yeah … heres a digram.

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/7800/crashuh2.png

OMFG was this today? Thats ****en retarded man! What did the old ****er have to say?

man that sucks!!! thats y old people shouldn’t drive!

DAMN, going through insurance… got any money off the guy???
That sux

ohh rabbit this sucks!!! sorry to hear that bro…

ouch, and we didn’t even get the chance to shoot it before her accident tally went up.

don’t worry man, happens to the best of us.

booo urns…wats with all this lately

What is this?!?!

To my count, that’s the 5th casualty this past 30-day period…

Cars = Money Pits

i know seriously nipy just got into an accident last week,i think im gonna play it safe and wait to my bring out my 240

7th casualty. rabbit got hit(not litteraly) twice. one is his neon not starting and dying on him and this is the other.

heres the list in a span of 3 weeks. me, brian, vlad, rabbit, anthony, napy, rabbit

Off topic but is your car black by anychance? i think i seen your damage at sunoco not to long ago. also very sorry to hear can’t be easy to fix

:drivin

Shorteaz did I NOT call this at JI???

Rabbit man as long as yoru ok, the car can be fixed…:R

( Rabbit* you sure you werent tryin’ to be Dk, and over shot the corner:drivin :stuck_out_tongue: )

WTF RABBIT I DIDNT EVEN SEE YOUR CAR YET!!! ASSHOLE!!!

I now believe that TNC has bad luck… Went in ditch and hit a curb this winter

I wonder whos gonna be next…

wtf… that really blowz, sorry to hear that. hopefully its not too bad?

That sucks RABBIT. I called you but just got vm.

Stories can make everything, but unfortunately to the first evaluation of the cop, that accident would look like its your fault. If there was a 4way stop sign it could be in your favour, but Steeles doesn’t have any there from what I can remember. That plus it’s a RHD car and high risk. You’re looking at a turn designed for LHD perspective with a RHD car, which makes it harder to evaluate the speed and distance of the oncoming traffic. I guess thats one of the biggest concerns of the Canadian Government.
Call me later today and I’ll explain why and possibly how you can fight it if you’re at the bad end of the equation.

No rabbit not pamela :stuck_out_tongue: Hope everything works out is the other driver at fault and will he be paying for the repairs or will you be?

mhmmm…but if i can remember u said totalled …?

maybe u jinxed it haha

shakes head not a fan of old people

WOW that sucks man stupid old people and overtaking busses tisk i hope your gtr turns out alright man