Montreal Got KNOOOOOCKED

its a gts4… not a gtr

ppl really need to be more aware …aware of what theyre doing and what others are doing…because really…most ppl dont look wen they switch lanes and wat not…even wen ur stopped at a red light…ppl still manage to not look at wat theyre doing and rear end you

mmk update … the old man was seen to be at fault because of the amount of witnesses saying he wasn’t looking or w/e … so im asking him for 2200$ in damages . and im trying to take the claim out of my insurance , but this is harder then i thought… i shall return with updates.

^thats how you should do it. fight for it. just let us know if you need help.

yeah… ill kill that old sack of shit… ****in bastard… how dare he touches a nissan… peices of shit… old people dont deserve to drive… i dont give a **** if a mother ****er is over 65 in years old… i show respect to no motherer… why should they get discounts at mc ****ing donalds… bullshit… stupid old geezers… and then they have the nerve to say that teenagers are the reason why people get into ****in accidents… wat the **** is that… thats bull ****in shit… thats why the police should treat every ****in body the same but they dont do **** all… peices of ****in shit…

i wish the best for ur car… stupid old ****in faggot fart faggot ballarina wine drinkers…

so much anger… lol!

we need to keep you away from the retirement homes

HMPH! LET ME AT EM!

^ crazy geezer killer

RABBIT RABBIT!!! Where’s the update? Need updates. A lot can happen in 2 days.

yea man… you should stick all the shards of montreal up the old man’s pooper. and then take his money.

Piczorz NOW. Did you report it to the police? did you tell your insurance company cause depends who you are with its going to be pretty hard.

sorry about the news…grab any pics? hope everything works out…(in ur favor;) )

thats sucks ass dude… thats why u dont go to montreal… they cant drive like most people in ontario… shitty buzz man… sorry to hear that… hope your car gets fixed.

^^^ I think it was in toronto near JI its steeles and henderson.

lol yea montreal is just wat he calls his car

montreal is his weird name for his car.

anywho seen the car couple days back at JI not anythign serious but the boy work will take sometime due to the parts but JI will hook up the brotha no doubt… :R

Any word how long till she comes back on the road? Should also get the interior cleaned, the console fixed , shift boot replaced and those sexy decals on.

nah im going to talk to dennis about it tomorrow… my center console was ordered right after the break in , so it should arrive in another month or 2 . shift boot will be replaced with the wheel , and decals will go on when shes back to her former glory .

Updates updates updates?
I kind of remember you said you were getting it back this Tuesday? It’s now Wednesday… Updates?