Horrible News

Well guys I have some bad news…I killed my car temporarily :cry I was on my way home from driving around with Rob (RS13) and I was talking a turn and someone but me off and I tried to avoid the car but ended up hitting a curb really hard then two trees. I think my suspension is fucked up because the left side drags on the front and theres quite the bit of body damage. Don’t know who did it though cause he/she tore away. Fu*king people I swear so now I have to fix my car some more. Well that was my day.

You guys were cruising around in the snow? :shrug:

Sorry to hear that.

well we were gonna go to a 780tuners meet but no one showed so we just went on our for a bit

Sorry to hear that man, yea i got involved with a hit and run, i feel your pain. I wish ya luck in getting your ride back together

ya seriously though i cant believe my luck with this car, first day out i got into an accident and fixed everything, today a van backed up in the front end of my car no damage but still and now this

That sux man!!

wait a sec??? when did this happen??? Sorr to hear man :drinkers:
and is your insurance back???

dude that sucks…i think you should fix the car and sell it, seems like youve been having no luck with it!

just after you left i went home 10 mins later then not even 3 mins from home it happend

:anal Holy crap, talk about bad luck. Well, they say bad things come in threes. Now go out and buy a lottery ticket.

B-Wurm :smiley:

ugh…

did you have this bad of luck with this car scott?

Since your call is all messed up now!! Wanna just trade straight across?? Mine has no rust, runs excellent and a damn near mint interior!!

axle on the front left side?

That really sicks man. What are you going to do now?

did you have this bad of luck with this car scott?[/quote]

no i think he sold it to a punk ass lil kid who totally distroyed it in a month! :oops:
not to mention bagging the shit out of in the first 12hrs!!!

How fast were you taking this turn? Save it for Stratotech or Namao, kiddo!:starwars:

Anyway, sorry to hear about the car, but glad to hear no one was hurt. Good luck with the repairs. :rolleyes:

how bad is the damage? post up some pics man.

did you have this bad of luck with this car scott?[/quote]

no i think he sold it to a punk ass lil kid who totally distroyed it in a month! :oops:
not to mention bagging the shit out of in the first 12hrs!!![/quote]

mark why are you being rude wth me first off the guy cut me off it was either him or the curb and no the car is not totally destroyed and i was not bagging the shit of it. why are you calling me a punk ass lil kid wut did i ever do to you?

Mabye hes joking? but it makes sense :grin