what a bad F**KEN DAY!

i am so FKen pissed off right now.
i just crashed my car and the whole front end is F
KED!!
happen like 5min away from my work, was driving down the street (doing about 80km - 70 zone) hit my breaks to slow down but instead of slowing down… i fken slid right into a mother fken truck.
so right now like you can guess im freaking out over this. so im getting drunk.
what a great way to start my day.

thats all for now i need to calm down abit.

oh shit that reaallly sucks

at least your ok though.

alright i sorta calmed down
(thx Vlad, you cheered me up more then you know it)

im still pissed but this beer is good

here’s how it looks.

the fcuken truck that i slid into.

edited.

bad view for this but ya you get the point. siht is right against my front left tire.

its resting at a shop right now il find out more about my damage later. so dont ask how the frame is cus i dont fcuken know, i think i need it to be pulled back into place.

i am still pissed off and will be for quite some time. so please forgive me for my language.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im fcuken pissed

How interesting, one of my friend just lost his rear bumper after a pick up truck t-boned the bumper and ran away while my friend just spun out. so he couldn’t do anything.

I almost got into a pretty big accident myself cause of some idiot van. but i wont get into details.

Today’s a bad luck day or what? as far as my calender can tell, it’s not friday the 13th…

no it isnt. but to me its a shitful day

yes im ok.
but my baby isnt :frowning:

Shit man. That’s horrible. I’m glad you’re ok. Vlad called me and told me.
Have you tried turning the wheel much? In some pictures it’s turned and in some it’s straight.
If you’re steering is ok then the car is probably good. Did insurance tell you if it’s a writeoff? I would assume the rad, etc is probably toast though.

i havnt told my insurance. but ya the rad is is toast.
and yes i can still drive it somewhat… but not far just to move it into a parking spot.

il find more about it tomorrow or the next day but for now im getting drunk (or already buzzing)

sorry to hear about ur car but on a good note
Gentlemen we can rebuild him. We have the technology. Make him faster, stronger.

^thanks. and yes i hope it does make me faster/stronger.

OOOMMMMFFFFGGGGG!!! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brad cries WTF man… like right before we were suppose to chill too :mad: GODDAMNIT! im pissed for you…

^i know. im fcuken pissed.
was looking forward too it.

Yea, sorry to hear that, ****ing shitty. I got a 100 dollar parking ticket for parking in a spot that was ‘apparently’ a driveway in an underground lot (wtf?) anyway on the way home my S14 got hit and run but luckily it just cleanly swept off the rear bumper so I just need to get a new one. Still sucks to pay out 100 for fine plus 2-3 bills to get bumper paint matched and than installed.

Btw dude I have a nice white hood off my clip, its not completely scratchless or what not but its rustless and shiny. Let me know if you want it in the future I’ll have it for a while.

I was thinking about it, Jan 31st, backwards, is 13! ****!

I dont think backwards number would have any play into bad luck… because we have 31 almost every 2 months and i dont notice much. but when it comes to friday the 13th, it could get pretty bad…

Edit: this vlad was the friend I was talking about in the first post. lol

i got 2 parking tickets last week -___- 70$ total i parked there for 1year daily for school and finally get 2 tickets in same week…

back to ur car… sorryto hear … but its fixable so u have hope… and with our community u suhldnt have problem finding all the s13 parts and watever pull is needed

I got a hood if you want one, you can have it for free, just let me know, i can get some fenders too if you want for cheeeaaaap, OOhhhh and a bumper too its kinda cracked tho but not ****ed up like that one

^thanks man… i would just need it delivered… as i cant drive.

but il let you know.

and thanks for all the offers.

drunk/stoned right now. havnt looked at the crash pics in awhile…d ont know if i want to right now.

sorry bout your ride dude!..but kindly use a little discretion when on a public forum:{ …otherwise makes everyone look bad on here…BTW hope your car comes out of this even better man!!:A All the best to you:R