this is what happens when you are an idiot.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p1e8962b05ff5a24dc1dc35a6efdbcab9/ea1619b9.jpg

this is my beutiful s13 that i bought 45 hours before the pic was taken.i was going to skool this morning when i stopped at the red right to yield for traffic.i made the right starting off pretty normal. i know at some point i gunned it into the turn.this was my third day driving rwd.the ass end slid out tried to correct boom head on to a garbage truck coming from the opposite lane.i feel likek complete shit.this car was the cleanest s13 i’ve ever seen and to own it was amazing to me.i’m getting pissed of typing this.shit happens is what they say.

this is the 240 i bought from matt94z by the way, i’m sorry it had to go that way buddy.this shit sucks.

i’m just waiting to get th etitle now so i can junk it.

Well, I’m not quite sure what to say about that. Sorry it happened to such a nice car.

wow, did you get it fully insured?

no its what suck the most.3k down the drain.

that sucks,
sorry… guess its time for awd

wow, are you a brother?

:rofl:

i’ll give alot of respect to the fact that you may just be the only person i’ve ever seen admit to a wreck being their fault…usually it’s “i had to hit the vovlo, i was dodging a squirel”…other than that, sorry 'bout ur luck. Get a really good buffer and…

shit will pound out.

atleast your ok. money part stings, but being alive is key.

ever hit a volvo? :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: I’ll finish, what you start. :bowrofl:

wow man that really sucks aspecially seeing how u just bought it!

wow glad you are ok

Holy shit, glad you’re OK!

wow glad your ok

x2

DAMN ! ! !..that sucks glad ur ok…

and WOW again cuz i seen this car a day or 2 b4 matt was selling it to him it was sooo nice

Damn man that sucks

damn that was a nice car dan told me what happend today sorry to hear about it but good your ok if your just junking it i might want a passanger seat out of it if its still cool

yeah sorry i forgot to post my age, thanx for taking care man:boink

thanx for the comments guys. shit happens.as dan told me, i think god wants me to boost my honda.

yeah i’m lucky i walked out with a fractured finger and a sore back.

nooo rwd forever dont boost your daily driver!!! but i have a turbo if your interested