SNAP! hope no one on here

damn, now that is a SNAP indeed.
driver is very lucky to still have his life

DAMN! Split INTO TWO! WoW

i jus read it online cp24…holy shit!

wow he must’ve been going pretty fast to be split into two??!!

WHAT!!! thats insane… the guy musta been speeding for sure!! shitty buzz

WOW

Partout?

DIBBS on z33 seats!

what must suck good atleast he’s styll alive but shyt son…

LOL not to laugh at the serious accident… but the other day the 350Z/G guys were sayin that how us 240 ppl are the only ones to act a fool!! i hope the guy makes a full recovery!!

^that guy made a huge mistake driving last night… No place for the z…
I am sure speeding was the cause.

I hope he is ok…

Seriously, some of you have an inferiority complex, time to get over it.
I do not recall that being said, at anytime…

Also, nobody on the local my350z forum knows who that was…
It was a poor decision made by the driver.

^^^
Another ZvsS chassis arguement again. We should make a thread and just sticky it.

Hope driver’s alright, i bet they’re going to chalk it up ot street/stunt driving again!

so cause im just stating that one of the Z onwers time ago, said that Z owners are high and mighty such and such, and dont do stupid things, ray ray ray… im not trying to start something with anybody so dont be starting something with the bold and underlined YOU stupidness, im just stating finally a Z car owner made a mistake!! thats it so dont make an ant hill into Mount Everest!! i always like to say good people making bad decisions, dont make them a bad person!

^ lol…one can’t speak for all eh :wink:

it’s proven time & time again. Nobody is the same, the car doesn’t make you the champ nor “mature”.
your own skill and maturity rests in the driver, or in this case responsibility is in the hands of that Z driver which I can guarantee is from speeding/careless driving.

first of all, this is in a completely different context. I was saying our guys don’t do stupid shit at meets. and i said not every Z owner is a saint and drives the speed limit.

second of all, i’m willing to bet money that that guy is not a car enthusiast, just some punk kid who thinks he’s invincible.

third of all, if you wanted examples of 350Z car owners making mistakes, just check random threads on my350z, there are people in the same situation left right and centre. There isn’t a month that goes by without at least a few “I hydroplaned my Z on <insert crappy tire here> tires” or “Wrecked my Z :(” threads. So don’t try so hard to find examples next time. If you want them i’ll forward you a few.

yeah reality YOU STUPIDNESS.

Please read above
And please quote for me where and when this was said.

^Sounds like you are trying to instigate another discussion… Also seems like at least one person agree’s.

I replied to your post, how is that making anything more then it is… a reply.:hmm

why is there a need to show someone that Z owners make mistakes?! lol…
dude, everyone is human…doesn’t matter what you drive, it’s the driver in the end that controls that hunk of metal behind the wheel. Whether it be an S13, Skyline, etc…people make bad moves, even car enthusiasts.

no need to seem defensive…whoever he may be, doesn’t matter as long as he’s alive.

How about we settle this at the track again?

nitescream vs rich

gurpreet vs goneinsixtyseconds (church?)

fastest time is correct.