A Sad day for ZEXaccord :(

Well, I got the word today that my car is officially sold. It will be missed. Some of you may know the new owner, my friend John from the north hills (asian dude).

He has few goodies lined up that he will be having installed shortly. He visits the site and I’m sure he will join now calling some of you fools out :bigthumb:

On another note I will be picking up a 350Z on saturday :slight_smile: I’ll post up some pics soon enough!

I was going for an IS300 but I just couldn’t find one with under 30K miles w/ a 5 speed within 6 hours of driving for under $28K - which in my opinion is to much for a used IS300. Oh well, hope the 350z treats me well.

What happened to the Lotus Elise? Was it you that said it was a possibility?

Oh yea… I took the ZEX kit out for the 350Z :slight_smile: Maybe my new name will be ZEX350z?

Well, the market seemed to increase in price a bit from the beginning of winter. I just couldn’t find what I wanted for the money I had to work with. Secondly, this car is unpractical enough being a 2 seater, the elise is even tighter. The Elise will be the next car. This should hold me over for a bit though.

cool…what color Z u getting ?

blue

sweet…any plans for it ?

spray & wheels for now

Cool

Bummer, that was a clean car, interested to see your plans with the Z.

:sadwavey:
good luck with 350z

Wow John bought it?? I really like the Z’s. I was looking at one myself. They’re really nice cars and i’m sure you’ll be very happy with it.

Here u go jack. Is it this color?

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6459/zwheels018large1loft4.jpg

Congrats

Cool, good luck. Always liked your Accord.

Man! I <3 350’s.

Todays the day? Any updates

Just got a Z myself in January. Damn snow I haven’t driven it for a while. Love mine so far though.
Mines a 2005 with 5k miles though. Hope you got a killer deal like I did

You accord was definitly nice man …

I love the look of Z’s … Good luck with it!!

What a day!

Sooooo, some crazy shit went down today.

Rented a car at 9AM to pick up the new car right outside of Baltimore.

About an hour and a half into the drive I called the Infinity dealer to tell them have everything ready - I’m on my way. The salesman said he had the car sold last night and tried to call me.

SOOOOoooooo, …I hall ass BACK to the rental place (try to get there before noon when they close) and get there just in time so I don’t have to pay for 2 days rental. There goes 4 hours so far.

When I walk out of Hertz rental I look over and find $300 sitting on the ground in the snow! Talk about turning the bad day into a good one AND the rental guy felt bad for me and waived ALL charges for the day.

THEN THEN THEN… I get home and I have an email of a guy offering me a 2004 with 10K miles on it for a very good price. Its 1/3 the miles for just $1000 more AND AND AND it copper color with brown/yellow Leather seats!

This is EXACTLY what I wanted, so I guess the car I was supposed to pickup today wasn’t meant to be and the situation really turned out to be something much better.

I pick up the copper one Monday morning in near Altoona from a Ford Stealership. THIS TIME I PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN! :slight_smile: