Car crash - head count, check in

UPDATE:Jul-07-8:00am

It’s a Red 300ZX as pointed out below by some members.
My condolences. WE can only speculate the reasons behind the crash. Either way innocent people died and families are in loss.
My prayers are with them all today.

http://media.thestar.topscms.com/images/5f/66/4138e34449758dbcb22c72e52fdf.jpeg

Jul-06-11:13pm

Guys I dont know most of you but I was awakened from sleep by a friend. Details are sketchy but intial reports of a red boosted 2 door nissan having crashed on the DVP north bound with one fatality.

Again I don’t know if it is S- Chassis but I know of two guys and just checking to see that they’re ok and not involved.

Zac

daaaaaamnn hope we’re all ok here

From CP 24:

http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20090706/320_cp24_dvp_090706.jpg
Serious accident shuts down northbound lanes of the DVP near Eglinton Avenue.
Two people have died and one person is in serious condition following a single vehicle rollover on the northbound lanes of the Don Valley Parkway at Don Mills Road on Monday evening.
A 25-year-old woman has been taken to Sunnybrook hospital with serious injuries, emergency services say. All three of the victims were in the same vehicle.
Police say the vehicle left the highway, rolled and came to rest on its roof in the ditch.

The northbound DVP lanes were closed at Don Mills Road.The closure was affecting traffic between Don Mills Road and Lawrence Avenue.
Tune into CP24 for updates - online, on TV and on the radio at 1050 AM.

Damn…

City news

“We do have witnesses who said that a white-styled sports car and red Nissan were doing what we would commonly refer to as street racing and jockeying for positions at high speeds,” said Sgt. Tim Burrows. “We are trying to determine if that is in fact true.”

ahh i justcame on here to post this up!

hope its not one of us

god bless them all. im going to search this right now…

the only other red door boosted nissan i can think of is a skyline but they are usually not red but maroon.

none the less…2 dead sucks.

“We do have witnesses who said that a white-styled sports car and red Nissan were doing what we would commonly refer to as street racing and jockeying for positions at high speeds,” said Sgt. Tim Burrows. “We are trying to determine if that is in fact true.”

Hmmm, wording could be better…

Hope the woman pulls through and this wasnt becuase of ‘street racing’

i hear one of the cars was a ferrari? over a jdmr

hope everyone is alright

I watching watching the news and saw the rear quarter window of the red Nissan. Looks like it was a 300ZX. 2 people died and one was injured. Apparently it was a 300ZX twin turbo, and since the turbo model is a 2 seater, there were one too many passengers.

i just seen it, looks like a 300zx but mayyybee a Ferrari

im trying to think who has a red z32…

May they rest in peace. People make mistakes and can be stupid. But no one deserves to die for someone else’s mistakes.

I hope the seriously injured one pulls through okay.

My thoughts and condolences go out to the family and friends.

Big wake up call people.

My red nissan is in my driveway …
but as ronnie said … big wake up call … i saw so many close calls today on my drive back from ottawa

Just saw the car…from a side profile looks like a Z but it’s hard to tell seeing as how I was heading south.

Fucked non the less.

Says the kids name is Adam Bhagiratti 21 years old, dunno if any of you know him.

What an idiot. If he was really street racing then he deserved it. Thank god it wasn’t a 240sx.

The worst part about all this is that “innocent” passengers must always be in the car. People seem to only do stupid things when friends are in the car.

Checked his Facebook… looks like he knew the “white sports car” possibly:

http://photos-b-9.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v113/228/20/172007991/n172007991_33743233_6224.jpg