Car crash - head count, check in

oh man donmills and dvp… thats where my s14 is… the exit turns there are like 30-40 yellow sign…going into ditch is very likely

Good digging up there Mark. Apparently the White car didn’t stop at the scene or didn’t do so immediately.
Facetube ftw.

Just saw this on thr morning new news. Just makes our cars and the people that drive them look bad. What a shame

Either way…
R.I.P

wow RIP…

that sucks if they were racing too… that is going to make the next few months a pain with the police if you own a modified car

The police say the red Z was a convertible but it might just have had the T-Tops off.

stupid street racers.

but RIP.

and i hope taht white car gets whats coming to him.

Crap, guy was trini. Please don’t make a stupid comment.

Trini, White, Black, Chinese, Mexican…has nothing to do with it. As a human being, he was street racing and killed a friend and left another seriously injured. He was still stupid and selfish for doing what he did.

Unless it is proven that someone else caused the accident (him being pushed off the road or something), I will not take it back.

I knew the two not very well but some what. I was in grade 9 at Satec, when they were in grade 12 with my brother. The driver was Adam Bhagiratti very quiet, yet outspoken when you knew him well enough, the one male passenger was Geetesh Singh, trini as well, very funny guy, we used to crack jokes at each other back then. Now the white lancer was not involved, it was at the dealership getting work done, and was owned by Geetesh whom would not allow anyone to drive it. Some the white car involved in the street race is unknown, i guess until the female passenger is in stable condition to talk.

And fobwall what kind of stupid remark is that? Everyone does it please don’t tell me you don’t, track this track that. Probably half of this board pushes there car once in a while on the street or wherever. Although it is very stupid, and immature to perform such acts most people do it. Just this time it was more tragic than a stop at Tim Hortons with the heart rate all up.

I give all my condolences to the family, and hope they can find the strenght to cope with this tragic loss.

It’s sad and tragic. RIP

But having 2 people sit in the passenger seat, both not wearing seat belts? I’m sure most if not all people on this board have never done that.

My remarks are stupid?

He had 2 innocent people in his car that trusted him with their lives and look what he did. The girl could probably be paralyzed or something too.

It’s okay if he wanted to race and be an idiot, but he should’ve done it when he was ALONE. If you wanna kill yourself and be an idiot/cool, go ahead and do it. Just make sure that you’re alone when you do it.

And I really don’t go endangering others lives like that. Yes I do speed, everybody does. But I don’t go racing on the street with innocent people as passengers and nor do I speed excessively.

I don’t care that he’s dead really, I’m just angry that he had to take an innocent life with him.

Prepare for a huge “street racing” blitz.

yep…^^ As sad as it is for this guy’s family and friends, it’s also going to make it really tough for anyone that has a sport compact in the GTA. When are people going to learn? Maybe i’m just getting old, but christ, i make sure i fill up on my fun quota at autocross, not on public roads. Maybe it’s because i’m older that I can save up my tomfoolery for specific times and places. If i took everyone up on their offers to race, i would have been walking to work a long time ago.

^ It’s called maturity, you start to actually comprehend what’s at stake when you get pulled over, or worse like this.

It’s tragic, and my prayers are with the family, but I still think if he was going to be a fucktool he shouldn’t have done it with others in the car. Their lives are not yours to take or harm, they had the choice to get in, but he was the one with his finger on the trigger.

That 300zx used to be in Oakville my buddy sold it to Adam. Strange how small the world is.

R.I.P.

Damn, I agree with fobwall on this one. The guy is an idiot. I dont street race my car? as previously stated. I go 10 over sometimes, but that doesn’t classify as “street racing”

RIP

everyone here should admit that they’ve ripped it on public roads every once in a while, the truth of the matter is that some people get away with it without endagering their life or anyone elses, and others spin out or crash into something.

regardless, i admit doing it is stupid and dangerous at times.
but it isnt that part which i think matters in this situation, i agree with fobwall that IF you take your chances and DO this kind of thing, you should take full responsibility for it and defenitley NOT fit 2 people in one seat without any seatbelts.

i’m just angry at the fact that he wasn’t thinking when he decided to drive under those circumstances, and as a result took not only his own life away but his friends.

i guess thats what you get for taking your chances…

^ edit: street racing someone / ripping it are 2 different things. if he was actually racing someone then he fucked up by default

jesus thats an eye opener.