Montreal was violated .... AGAIN!

yeah so some douche got into Montreal and took my deck and gps …
idiots left their Pepsi can in my car … but i didn’t notice anything was missing at first . the wife was like " why is there shit every where" so i paniced and popped the hood lol but everything was there them check the turbo timer and that was there then looked for my deck but alase it vanished. just wanted to vent really anyways…

wtf is happening. your like the 2nd skyline that got hit in the past two months. where did this happen? first my tow hook, then vlads scratches, now your baby. give us more details please. you have an alarm on your car, right? it looks like the tnc curse is starting all over again.

b;ah yeah its official the curse is going to come back hopefully it wont be as bad as last time . the last time the curse hit we all got KNOCKED . but i was in a good part of Richmond hill (young and major mac) right by that pig pen (cop station) but meh it could be worse they could have taken my coil packs like that guy in bc.

that guy in bc got completely raped. i pray nothing like that ever happens to anyone even people i dont like. thats just as bad as stealing the whole car. they took everything they could carry and even went in the engine bay and ripped it apart.

RABBIT
If it’s in your budget, DNA sample on the Pepsi can and match with criminal database to find your auto assailant.

Until then, I have a full double DIN headunit with TV Tuner, DVD Player, GPS, TOUCHSCREEN, etc for $1G installed. Just like the one in my car.
I have a slot opened for installation on the weekend. What time on Saturday should I come by?

man i honestly would but i just spent a G on my rims T_T

ohh man this really sucks!!! i don’t understand WTF is goin’ on!!! i hope
things will get better for you and all of us!

Anywhere near yonge is not good…

TRUE!!!

sumone needs tinntt…but thats weird…maybe its a good thing my car isnt running right now and is safe in my garage

yeah. last time 5 members got knocked one after the other and we all got hit hard.

bad news. i think the curse i back in full force. another tnc member got knocked. season(lucidsnow) crashed his s14 at the d-ops event.

That was an accident though, so i wouldnt think too much of it other than bad luck or misfortune. Sucks that everyone’s car is getting ****ed over. Vlad you should contact KGB hq and get some intel on who did this.

exactly what happened last time. one misfortune/accident after the other.

hahaha calling the KGB is long distance…doesn’t worth it…KGB is only for special cases…:wink:

that sucks man… hope none of dat shit happens to anyone else… and wen i get my 240

lol Vlad is a KGB sleeper agent man, he doesnt need to call them, he’s the culmination of all their skills, he just needs to wake up those skills haha

on topic tho, sorry to hear about that happening rabbit someone needs to be smacked up to learn that they should respect other people’s property

+1 on that. if i still find out who ****ed up my drift charm. im still ziptying their head to my exhuast!

lol we need to get you a fireproof one and leave it infront of your exhaust, that way we’ve already done what the person did haha on top of that make it like the fireball thing from final fantasy. that’d be ****ing pimp hahaha

just for the person that did that. im running a straight pipe again so i can actually pump out a REAL fireball. bwahahaha!