crazy pwnage of a tnc member!!! talk about irony!!!

i just had to post this. so heres what happens. rabbit calls me up and needs a boost. so i tell him ill try to get a booster cable and call me back in 15 minutes. he calls me back in a few minutes and tells me that i dont need to help him anymore. turns out someone passing by helped him get a boost. heres the funny part. the car that gave him a boost was none other than a PRELUDE!!! nothing against hondas but we make so many jokes about preludes on a daily basis. so its official. montreal and rabbit are being pwned one after another. lol

LOL… when was this? haha i feel sry for montreal n rabbit hahaa

XD i’m gonna hold this against him forever.

One night I was driving with my ex in Southeast Scarborough with my Datsun. Its an area where there aren’t many people on the road at night, plus it was raining on and off. One of the plugs on my Drivers side HID ballast had shaken loose and I was on the side of the road with the hood opened trying to reach at it. A loud, lowered Honda Prelude pulled up next to me and asked me if I needed help.
These guys are good guys, it’s just that they’re misguided as to what’s performance. The theory behind it all can be good.
Light, nimble, cheap on insurance and gas can be good, but in the end you spend tons of money on this little underpowered car to gain impracticality, reliability issues and no originallity. Unfortunately they can’t draw the monitary line and most of the time they also develop the wrong attitude.

RAMBLING!!! How far did you guys get on this before you skipped to the end of the post?

Well, being stranded on the side of the road could be seen as a kind of missionary work on behalf of nissans. As a good-natured honda driver stops to help, you begin converting them.

“Oh you’ve never driven rear-wheel drive? When we get my car running you should totally try!”

^^^
And so it begins…

seems to me honda drivers are life savers lol first it was pcproa then rabbit

yes we are :smiley: and damn cute as well

lol u crack me up

I dont know,maybe its me. If I was in need of a boost I would take whatever came up and offered the help. Even if its a Prelude,Chevette or even a “ricer” civic.:stuck_out_tongue:

I would love to own a Prelude because Ive seen what can be done to them. I have a couple of friends who own an 2001 turboed 'lude, H22 swapped 1990 'lude and a bolted 2000 'lude. Both of those Gen’s are extremely nice,and quite quick! :R

Im a hardcore Nissan lover,always have been, always will. But I appreciate ALOT of different vehicles on the road. From a 2001 JDM integra Type-R to a 1965 Chev Nova with a 572 swap:D

I’m not “hatin” on anyone here…just stating my opinion;)

…no comment

^ owned

karmas a biotch…thats what u guys get for sayin i love ludes muahahahahaha:p

hahahahaha. i still say you love ludes or to be more precise, you love their drivers. lol. just kidding. you know we luv ya. =)

imagin if a honda tried to boost a nissan… and then after the boost the nissan was good but then the honda dies… and then the nissan driver drives off… lmao!!! sorry randomness

It’s actually happened… Not in the way you describe it, but Honda Alternators are usually weak.
Couple years ago my dad burnt out the alternator of his Civic trying to boost his Cutlass Supreme. That’s justified though. Blah… Honda to Oldsmobile
Civic - Small 1.3L 4cyl
Cutlass Supreme - Large 3.4 V6

It was bound to happen. One car dead went to two cars dead really quickly.

that kinda happened when we used our golf to boost my granpas merc. ML350 to be exact… the merc battery was more than twice the size of my vw battery…

then our mechanic told us we fried our chip when the car died on my mom on the middle of the 400… as a result of attempting to boost the merc

lol jeeze i didnt tink it would happen lol

^look what you started…tsk tsk

Imagine rabbit walks outside to see montreal being humped by a prelude and when rabbit yells it runs away cause you know they shared a intimate relationship by boosting so now there gonna make red neck babies with GTR emblems and fat exaughsts ahhh I can see it now lol.

wow *** and uve just officially killed this thread