Thanks, but no thanks...

Please ban me. Thanks.

rofl , take a chill pill … ur fuse is wayyyy to short.

huh… i think this guy wants attention… lol

… ^^ :{

__

why naps.

LOL!

I just don’t want to be part of this club anymore.

oh i see… why not? lol

Is this about the ricer thing? Cause i’m just jokes about that. XD

I am a guy who loves cars…all cars. Japanese, German, american…whatever. And I love it when people take the initiative to love and modify their cars, even if its a Canadian Tire wing. Sure I may not agree with it, but I’m not gonna start bashing the person. And to hear people bashing people’s taste in what they like and what they spend their hard earned money on…doesn’t jive with me, and I don’t want to be a part of a club that condones it. I hate many Civic owners cause that’s what they do too…the bash everyone else…I thought the Nissan family was different because they have true performance vehicles with substance, but I see I am mistaken…so please…

ban me.

bro, just leave man. I thought I made it plain and clear in my explanation for our antics.

If you feel so obliged to be leave, just do it. No need to draw attention to yourself. Just leave, and you shall be forgotten; we aren’t going to email you and ask for a reason…

woah, drama queen … this isn’t toronto nismo club where you have to be invited to join and then make a dramatic exit when you leave … if you don’t like the club or it’s members, it’s easy …

DON’T SIGN ON.

THE END :hmm

whoa u jsut took away the good mood that angelica put me in , thats so weak , we were clearly joking . if ur sense of humor is that dry just dont come back …not that hard.

ok this thread is just stupid.

goneinsixtyseconds has the right idea dont sign on. you dont have to make that you dont like the club public. im sorry but that was just childish and im not going to ban you because i have no reason to, so like goneinsixtyseconds stated dont sign on at all.

thanks CLOSED