Is this for real!?!?!? someone please let me know

ok what the hell is this:

http://www.nismoclub.ca/index.htm

OK i need to know whats going on here? when did this site go up? and why is there nothing there? and who started this? i mean to me it looks like its tryna be TNC, not shitting on anyones site but come on now. TORONTO NISMO CLUB :S

hahaha, ya i saw this posted on SON a few days ago as well.
doesnt look to active or anything worth joining. (just my opinion)

Wow! just wow… who started it though? anyone know?

“On July 1st, 2006. Mark B., a die-hard Nissan enthusiast, brought to life what is now known as the Toronto Nismo Club…”
http://www.nismoclub.ca/clubinfo.htm

who ever Mark B. is, i guess he started it.

July 1st 2006 :confused: and it hasnt been active with the 2006 drift season thats odd dont you think???

I saw this a few months ago while surfing the net.
There’s bad beef between Rick and the founder of torontonismo site. Not sure of the details but I believe there was some original collaboration to create a site of this nature. Something happened, he made his and then Rick made this.
I don’t want to give wrong info though. I’m not sure and it was a while ago that I read this so I could be twisting the info as I recall it.

The guy from Torontonismo came onto my Cardomain profile for my 300ZX, told me how much he liked my car and wanted me to join his. Didn’t bother responding though.

http://www.nismoclub.ca/villager.jpg

uh…

everyone go to the thread on son … it’s a lot more entertaining on the 3rd page "D

yea there was a big tiff between him and rick…hes actually on this site too…or was…he asked me to join his club from my vspooled profile…and i was on the forums on that site and saw the fight between him and rick…so i looked at both sites and decided to sign up here…and that dude had msgd me again on vspooled askin wen i was joining his cuz they need more girls on their site…but im not too fond of the fact that in order to be a member of nismo u haavve to put their decals on ur car…and the fact that i think hes younger than i am…so i opted out of that one

:frowning: :confused: :S :wink: :LOL

im pretttyy sure he showed up to one of our meets …i think it was the last one that we had at kennedy commons…or maybe the one on dec. 16th…either way he showed up in that van

stop bashing the decals. dont you guys know that adds an extra 50hp for each sticker! :drivin

in that case u should get 2 dozen … help get paris rolling

again with the hits against my baby!!!:{ next time your riding in klutches seat. lol

are you guys kidding? bad beef between me and Zep? when did bad beef happen between us? hmm…anyways, yes it’s me i’m Mark. I’m not sure where you guys are getting your information, kinda bothers me actually, all of the stuff i am hearing so far is way past wrong. i never showed up to any toronto nissan meets because i never knew about it, infact, about 3 months after i had established my club i had found out about toronto nissan. i hadn’t even known Zep before then. to answer your questions why i didnt compete in the 06’ drift season is because i just dont drift yet, i give the option to my members that if they already take up the art of drift to go ahead and race. i personally love drift but my 240 isnt anywhere near done yet…and when it is, it’s probably going into the show circuit, most of my members like the show curcuit anyways, but the odd track day will for sure be seen over here. i dont understand why all of a sudden these great made up stories are just starting to pop up. lol…i love the comments on the Quest. i did build it and yes it does look unusual…actually, its something you’d never see…ever :stuck_out_tongue: , which is essentially one of the reasons i brought a sleeper like this to life…it is equipped with a Nissan VG30E motor (which is the non-turbo 300ZX motor). It is all N/A tuned and I’ve managed to squeeze out 308hp out of it :wink: , I thought it was a fun project, sometimes people cant see past the “van” part of it lol, in the Japanese autoculture, they have whole sections dedicated to these at shows, especially at the Tokyo Auto Salon. Anyways, nice to get some feedback on the van. you might want to get those stories brushed up and in shape as with regards to toronto nissan and nismoclub.ca…I’m in no fight or disagreement at all with anyone who owns/operates or is a member of toronto nissan. lmao shorteaze, i was the one that emailed u that time…Zep had told me you winded up here when you google searched a toronto nissan club lol, he laughed…anyways, laterz!

oh wait…now i remember, that thing that happened on VSpooled, yeh that all boiled down, its kool…i hadnt even known Zep at that time…anyways, I know him now and everything seems to be going fine…

well i see now… but you didnt answer my question. i didnt asked if you drifted in 06 season i asked why there is no coverage if you started the site in july when the season was strong and your site talks about coverage so i was wondering. also like i said im not here to shit or your site it just looks odd because the sites are like the same name wise etc… no?

very understandable and valid point indeed! when i first heard about your club’s site in the making, i had already started to think about what the possible reactions could possibly be. well, to answer your question, in July there were no members whatsoever that partook in any drifting/racing/show events in that period of time, the “coverage” was just brought up about a month ago. Come the 2007 season, we will be sure to have some great coverage on the events happening throughout the sport compact scene. lmao assass1n the +50hp comment is pretty funny, used quite appropriately. so is it +50hp at the flywheel or at the wheels themselves lol :wink: ? i know the villager is a little to much to digest in 1 shot…but it’s something new, more unique, i just tried to be a little different…and i think i might have done that rather successfully:p . but, anyways, feedback is always welcome, i went into the project knowing that people have opinions (in this case a biased opinion) lol, but nevertheless opinions in the same…cant look at u strangely for what you think. what do u guys think of the VG30 i have in there with 308hp lol!!! thats a bit toooo much to soak up lol.

well dude you seem to be well put together and respectable and thats good :R you didnt come into the thread with guns blazing and flamming people so thats massive points in my books. well good luck to you in the near future and i would like to see that van of yours sometime. :smiley:

Hey, thanks for the comments :wink: , I’m not the “bad ass” guy people portray me in those odd stories…I am really nice and dont like to start bad business with others, I believe that being a well tempered human being can solve the worst of problems…there’s no reason to come in and tell people off, it wont solve anything and will just make us both look kinda childish. I love to get involved with other clubs personally, not in a bad way. I just like to explore what kind of things they do. From what I see, torontonissan.ca is a more than excellent drift club hands down, my club I concentrated on some of both the drift, circuit and drag…but ever since I had known about the tuning aspect of cars…one of my main focuses has always been show, I love it. If you head down to some of the shows in the 2007 season, you should see the van there…I love it because it stands out sooo much, its a unique concept, but hey, you cant expect everyone to like it. Anyways, round for round, I have a high level respect for all of you here and hope you can say the same for me…after all, were all one in the same…nissan “worshipers”…i guess u can call it that :confused: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: