Sentra / Sentra SE-R owners....[Roll Call]

How many Spec do we have in this club? It would be nice to get us all together for a shoot next year… Report in and I’ll add you to the list.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/speclist.jpg
That’s all I can think of… Let me know If I missed anyone or if the know any of the info I missed.

The funny thing is Ryan that I was just about to start a Thread titled “Spec V Row Call”, but you beat me to it (fucker)

Nice, more specs here than I thought. :slight_smile:

BTW My name is Eric, and I’m in E-town if you want to update that list

:finga:

Isn’t that like at a wedding where they call your table to go up to the buffet? :E

Nice to see this info here. I might as well mention here that I’m planning on keeping the Spec V now and won’t be parting out. Sorry guys!

You steel my thread!!!
Anyway Kyle let me know if your Baller GF is atleast going to bring her car out next year somtime or atleast post and say hi on the forums… remember the wise saying… “if you know somone who has a nissan and they arn’t on this forum your not on this forum” :E

newguy = Harvey
Location = Edmonton

Thanks.

My name is Brody and my spec is silver.

Whoa nice, way more specs that i thought. good list and a spec meet/photoshoot or wahtever would be awsomee next summer good thinking

and pyrexxx good thiking on keeping the spec!

Werd. It’s a good winter beater. :butthead:

hahaha ouch!! Winter beater! :finga:

I have to say I rarely see any around Calgary. I saw more on the East Coast when I lived back there it seemed. Maybe all the Hondas on the streets here have just blurred my vision.

I have one of dem purty sentras. In black too.

Name is in Sig and location is under username.

Better do this shoot thing early next summer cause I’m planning on selling it.

yah ryan, ill let her know, she doesnt really care about the forum, shes not into cars at all! her name is luiza btw and i like the Mrs. spec_v LOL

im really surprised there is sooo many specs…plus i want to get my membership!!! i want my necc decals too. can i just meet up with you ryan or somethin?
i post so much on here and everyone is so helpful to me i better pay my dues!
awesome list im so up for the photoshoot! maby ill have my car lowered by then! sweet!
ill try and talk her into commin too.(dought she will tho)

ryan its still kyle… you can add her to your list, (luiza )and you got everything else. i left her the pass shes now apart of the club!

hope she doesnt get mad… :?

i gave my Yellow 03 Spec-V to my wife… i now drive an 04 Subaru. I dunno if I can be added or not to that list :smiley:

Can’t wait till i’m off that list, Powertech Performance put a foul taste in my mouth for my own car, I hate to say, I love the Spec I just wish I could ram mine up someones ass (I’m sure we all know who that is :finga: )

Umm… I just bought a 2002 Spec-V. Picking it up today. YAY :lol:

YOUR ON THE LIST… CAPS LOCK IS “on”

on another note how many of you drive in the winter with your specs? I’m guessing all of you.

I drive in the winter… this will be my first winter since I got my spec in May.

Threw the winter tires and steelies on on saturday. (thats why today is so nice and sunny)