bashing of other peoples cars

[RANT]its been brought to my attention the bad rep that we keep on getting with other people from various car clubs. its mainly because of how most people here bash on other peoples cars. granted not everyone has the same taste but people have to learn how to respect others. you cant expect people to respect us or our car club if we dont show them respect aswell. its ok if people call my car rice since i know that most of it is just jokes. but we gotta understand people do thing to their car for a reason. for example a pure drift car that has a lot of paint chips and always dirty might be considered an ugly car(trash) by someone that has a show car even though people in the drifting community might regard those thing as battle scars. on the other that same show car that has a million lcd screens, subs, lambo doors might be regarded as rice but to the show car community its regarded as a well executed project. the only reason why im posting this is that this has been brought to my attention early this year and has been brought to my attention numerous times by different people from various car clubs. its ok if we rag on each other here cuz were all pretty much friends here but please leave other people out of it. next time you say something imagine if someone said something bad about your car that you put your time, effort, and money into. you’d probably be pissed as well. i know people here well enough to know that everyone here is pretty much a nice guy/girl but other people dont necessarily share the same opinion as me. car clubs are mainly formed to join people together not alienate people.[/RANT]

like how you talk trash about my FC all the time? granted it is currently idle and my engine hasn’t been rebuilt yet (insert rotary jokes here) but it hurts…deep inside…when you say that :cry:

lol. you say bad stuff about my car all the time. but we both know its all jokes. considering how i kept asking you about finding me an fc before when the gtr was sitting pretty at JI. :wink:

p.s. i did say how we do that to each other here all the time but thats just because we all know each other very well and regard each other as close friends.

i want to drift.

that is all.

fair enough…p.s. your car is trash…remember that time i drifted it 2 cm from the wall at 80km/h? :wink:

Is this the thread where i cry about how david calls everything i drive a POS?

XD

Cal drives POSes.
POS Echo
POS 240sx #1
POS 240sx #2

Hey Cal, I actually recall you agreeing with me LOL

On a serious note: I’ve witnessed this many times browsing various forums. Ranging from Toyotas to Mazdas to Nissans. There’s even bias against people who owns the same car. What can you do? Nobody’s going to have a free open mind to accept virtually anything.

i know it happens on other forums. but i was hoping for us to stop the stereotype. about nobody virtually accepting everything you are right. but rather than bash on someone elses car we can keep those comments to ourselves.

Funny you mention this…

It was brought to my attention that some tnc members were bashing the 350z guys at the meet, simply because we parked together…:confused:

FYI- there was no where else to park… lmao…

omg. we gotta stop this. i understand the fact that you decided to park together. heck even us skyline guys parked together. i dont really understand why people keep doing stuff like this. cant they just appreciate the cars without hating.

p.s. the 350z lineup was nice as well as the skyline lineup. waiting on the pics from kevin.

Unfortunately it’s the nature of the auto industry… someone always has something to say about car X… Be it from jealousy or plain old ignorance… Let them say what you want; just as long as you’re happy with your car; that’s all that matters… Most of us started with crappy cars… Including myself… “Now I own teh bestest cars on TNC” - LOL - Jokes… NOT!

I own the dirtiest car on TNC. Probably the truth unless someone lives in a mud rally?

^no kidding. for a 350z owner your car is dirty. come with me sometime to the shell at highway 7 near CG and ill wash it for you!

P.S. mitch does have the right philosophy. as long as we love our cars it shouldnt matter.

I agree…i’ve always loved cars…no matter what make or model they were…It just can’t stand ignorant people…seriously

haha if you like your car to be squeegeed

my car is purrrrdy

This is SUCH BS…

what else is new?

The new anus I tore for you…

wow haha. car line ups always looks better tho…i don’t see how that can be a problem when the PEOPLE are grouped together.