so i got jacked...

i parked my car by my buddies place on north street in buffalo last night and we went downtown for a bit and we crashed at his place, no big deal. i go to my car this afternoon to leave and as i walk up to my car, i notice a pile of glass on the ground. i know i didnt park on glass and i get to my to find my passenger window inside my car in more pieces than i had originally left it. they took my cd player which had been in my car for literally 2 days, and my radar detector. i walked toward the art festival until i found a police officer sitting around and he will write me a report and mail it to me. i am so psyched. oh, they ripped out the wiring harness for the cd player too. oh, and they cleaned out my ash tray which had $15-20 in change in it. :2fingers:

I <3 Buffalo.

sucks. did you leave your faceplate on?

happened to me a month ago in the heights area… thieves suck…

i got pretty good at installing pass side glass in my thunderbird in allentown when i lived there

sorry to hear, man :frowning:

eclipse theft warranties rule :tup:

faceplate was not on

if your radar detector or the little suction cups were on the window, i hate to say it but i dont even feel bad for you.

damn, shitty. that’s weird, usually people don’t break into cars unless the faceplate is on or something of value is in sight.
do you still have the faceplate? at least you can sell it on ebay

what a stupid thing to say…do u think he cares to hear u try and put him down? how about this, u say a stupid comment, i kick ur teeth out. i dont feel bad for u, dick.

that sucks man, same exactt hing happened to me a few months back as well in the DT area

huh?

yeah sympathizing with the retards who stole it? brilliant plan dipshit. you’re just as bad as the theif for saying some dumb shit like that. i guess if i put a brick through your window you wouldn’t be mad because “shouldn’t have parked there” , right? Assclown go DIAF.

Id say if your bored one night, have a friend with a decent car and sound system park where your car was and have a stake out for anyone suspicious looking thru cars.

^ A lot of work for something that won’t go anywhere. Even if you catch them, and by some miracle get a BPD officer who’s on the job for more than the pension that will actually do his job, the courts are just going to let them out on probation in no time.

Property crime is just part of the city life. Don’t park on the street, and if you do, don’t have a nice car or keep ANYTHING of value in it.

Thats right near my place, doesn’t surprise me.

^Well I didnt say you have to hand him over to the cops…just teach him a lesson he wont forget and rob his ass while your at it.

ive got some CD players and i do car audio… i can fix it back to good for ya :slight_smile:

hahahahahhaha :tup:

then have him come back with some more people for revenge? these days its better to just cut your loses and learn for the next time instead of escalating things.

sucks about your stuff though

Never park in that area overnight with the faceplate on or detector up. It sucks, but thats a fact of life.