Buffalo City streets.. Great place for parking v window smashed in

So I am waiting for the cops to show up in
Buffalo how long does this typically take?

I’m not complaining I was just wondering if I should call off of work for tomorrow

i would call off just to be on the safe side

woah dan wtf happened?

oh and when i called in a hit and run a few years back it took 45 min for the po tron to show up

might as well… Window was smashed in and everything in the car was taken. Drift box I know was in there.

My fault for leaving it in view

just kind of sucks seeing 3 cops pass by so far

they wont do anything and you wont get your stuff back unless your the luckiest man alive they will ask you what happened fill out a report and tell you a detective will call you but they never will and if you call them you can never reach them

insurance? you have theft i assume…and i doubt a claim regarding theft will have an effect on your rates…

lol

Where did this happen??

I’m in the same boat…my window was smashed when i came out of work tonight :banghead:

Right on main by the 33. It was totally my fault. I just got lazy and decided to not take down the drift box… It looks like a GPS.

Live and learn I guess. Just a hassle running around getting a new window, filing claims… blah blah blah…

Hows that M5 coming?

lolll

anywho…sucks to hear dan :frowning:

any news?

We have a winner!

That sucks to hear, call off work, get your shit straightened out.

lol at m5. sorry dan.

buffalo cops are very slow for theft issues. Last time They told me it was going to be 3-4 hours, so i told him to come by after work. He did do that, when i called back :tup:

balls man

At least the car is still there lol. :tup: for proper insurance.

:tdown: sorry
for smashing your window

FYI, your auto insurance probably will not cover anything that was taken from the vehicle… MAYBE the driftbox…

that sucks…and what sucks more is that you have to blame yourself for having something visible for people to steal. Out of curiosity, do you have the factory alarm installed?

haha… thread bump.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31278