NEW PIX my truck was broken into...

tonite, st. pattys night, i was dontown on selkirk off of exchange street, at a friends house partying, and i leave at 1 am, i walk to my truck and i notice my rear sliding window andc side window are broken out, i open the door, and the steering column is ripped apart, wires everywhere, shift bar is ripped off, and everything gone. i call the cops, they come, they write a report, then some lady comes up to me, tells me her crackhead brother broke into my truck, she saw him, blah blah blah, i asked where he lived, and she said “in the back of the house you were just in” in shock i say " are you fuking kidding me?" so i talk to the cops they leave and im waiting for the tow truck, i go to the back off the house and beat on this guys door, he answers it, and denies everything, but i still dont beleive him. im going back to him tomorrow and kicking his fucing head in, not to mention my truck is exactly 7 days old. o and the fuck took all m y paperwork, registration, insurance id card, everything from the dealer. any advice? i have full coverage, how does this work???

that trucks bad luck.Burn it

So if you have an eye witness to what happened, why didnt the cops walk back there and arrest the guy?

^^ what he said

:tup: to posting about kicking someone head instead of doing it.

should have just made him put his lips on the curb tonight

yea buddy

were you driving it with the blown up transmission?

X3, and just call your insurance, and as satisfying as it would be to beat this guys head in you might be better off not going to jail. Something still seems odd that the cops would not have went straight back and arrested the guy.

You were at a party in a house that had crackheads living in it?

no, the leady did not want to be involved, she said the guy is her brother, and he has a drug problem, she said she saw him in my truck behind the steering wheel, but she will not go to court. and yea, i guess there are crackheads there. it was my gf’s friends place. 4 never been there, fucking shithole.

wow. i’m sorry to hear bro.

i have a whole bunch of empty cd cases if you want to say they were stolen :snky:

insurance fraud FTW?

lol no, i dont want bad karma, i just want my truck fixed.

but i am definitely going to “talk” to that guy.

Bring backup…

“if im not out in 5 minutes”…

Your gonna go try to talk shit tosomeone who is smoking crack?

Good luck with that…Don’t get your ass kicked when you hit him and it doesnt faze him :slight_smile:

Or he cuts you with a dirty box cutter.

why not just talk to the police?

oh wait, city of buffalo cops are fucking useless.

pound his face in and call ur insurance company

Just wait longer?

Sorry to hear mang, hope everything works out for ya.

Or stabs you in the neck with his crack pipe.

bring an equalizer, like a baseball bat, piece of pipe(at least 2’’ in diameter), a claw hammer, you know. wear some steal toe boots too. beat him, get your shit back, and be done with him.

well, whatever you do, be sure to update this thread :tup: