NEW PIX my truck was broken into...

sorry to hear than mang… Especially being that the truck is that new, I’d want to rip the fuckers head off

lol agreed

:word: DONT FORGET THE FUCKING PICS OF THE AFTERMATH

:tdown: seriously though the cops should have gone back and questioned him. You should have told the cops that the woman saw everything and that he lives right there. Regardless of if she wants to get involved or not, she is an eye witness.

thw woman talked to the cops, she told them everything, and yes i will update this thread tomorrow.

I say beat his fucking ass. The cops won’t investigate. Just be cafeful. I mean, I know violence isn’t going to solve anything, but it will probably make you feel better.

there is no shame in using the cd cases as newman suggested i dont call it fraud but making up the difference on the deductible. But beatin his ass wont solve shit, call a lawyer sue him for damages if you dont wanna involve the police.

some pics…

i like how he relocated my shift arm and wiper arm to the passenger floor, and the broken windows let alot of fresh air in. good times. fucking crackheads.

I heard a while ago that mid to late 90s dodges were easy to steal, a well shaped file or screwdriver in the key mech and vroom. but that was from the news so who knows

for being only 7 days old it looks kinda shitty, beside the fact that it was broken into

having the deductible lowers your rates, so yes it is fraud.

crackheads suck.

better bring better than a .38. crackheads dont feel shit so you need something with stopping power. or you could just be smart and get the cops involved because thats smart and keeps you out of trouble.

did he try and drive it and the tansmission would work so he left it?

waits for pics of aftermath of going back and “talking” to the guy

fuck that, Seriously i couldn’t let that shit ride. Especially if you know where the person that fucked up your ride lives. I would pay to find out who broke into my car. Do shit the legal way for now and get “your’s” later on. It’s just a crack head, I got my shit broken into a couple of times during the summer (along with some other people on my block). 1 time they Gorrila’d my door open, looked like they used a crow bar to pry the door open instead of breaking the window. I had to bend that shit back into place,

Fuck-da-CrackHead up yoooooooooo. Good luck …

Dont go to that crackheads house by yourself if and when you decide to go.   Shit if you can, get another crack head to break into his house.  That would be funny.

Good Lord man.

did you read the fact that it was trashed when he broke into it? or are you retarded?

Buffalo Police FTL as usual.

You: “Hi, this crackhead busted up my truck. I have a witness, and I know where he lives”.

Cops: “Sorry, that’s unsolvable. Besides, I’m calling in sick tomorrow because the city won’t pay me enough”.

And people wonder why I hate the city so much.

:word:

Maybe he just figured you like to scatter broken glass on your floor for no reason :gotme:

x2

Pretty much sums it up.