Free range rover mods FTW.

I didn’t even need to do any work!

Some wonderful stranger had the kindness of heart to aid me in shaving some time off of my ET by helping me lighten up that pig of a range rover.

In fact, they did this without even asking me if i would repay the favor!

I can only hope that someday the stranger who had the selflessness to perform the rear window delete would help me out by mysteriously getting rid of all that other pesky HEAVY glass on the car.

Here’s to you, mysterious Richmond street Samaritan! :tup::jam::tup::jam::tup:

Next time, please feel free to help yourself to any change in my ashtray or my headunit for your time!!!

sorry to hear…people are assholes

Richmond ave in Buffalo? I can’t imagine a car being broken into there, especially a high end SUV. Not in Buffalo. One of your young girls must have broken the window trying to escape.

pics

Nothing stolen? Just broke it for the sake of causing damage? Full glass?

It was a bottle through the window.

I was parked behind a brand new eclipse and in front of a Denali or something.

Full glass.

PICS:
It looks just like this except the glass is gone. :roll2:

you know i was thinking of diff kinda mod … sorry to here … jays sounds right… did the girl have on high heals or did she just keep kicking :gotme:

Serious bummer, man. For what it’s worth, the glass guys next door to me do good work, in my experience.

That blows. sorry to hear manG

was it a beer bottle … i would think it would just bounce off

I’ve had Safelite replace 2 windshields. No problems. They come to where you work, do it there. You just come out and sign. Really easy.

they’re going to be here at 11

Aren’t the rover windshield’s hella expensive b/c they are heated with the near invisible lines?

probably, but:

All the same when you have insurance.

FUCKIN SCUMBAGS :tdown: sorry to hear man…

I know the front window is, I dont think the rears are.

karma?

probably someone on nyspeed. :stuck_out_tongue:

So this was just a random act of vandalism? They didnt steal anything?