so i got jacked...

here was a thing on news a hour ago where where half a dozen people reported having their cars broken into by the Artfest… they mentioned North Street. I hope they find these pieces of shit.

:shoot: kill em all

sorry to hear grahme

Are you retarded? stupid comment? all I said is I dont feel bad for someone who parks in a not so good section of buffalo overnight with a fucking radar detector hanging on their windshield. :2fingers:

Yeah im just as bad as the guy who broke his window and stole his shit because I said i dont feel bad for him if anything of value is in plain sight… :bloated:

let me know when u wanna go to the junkyard grahme and we can get u some glass and a few parts for me. we can take the ranger and load up the back.

i have full glass coverage cuz its like 10 bucks so i don’t have to worry about paying for that. i still have my old stereo so ill just throw that back in there. they did cut my dash up a bit because they were too stupid to figure out how to take the stereo out without cutting it. maybe this is the motivation i needed to throw in that integra dash that i have laying around. my radar was not attached to my windshield, and i’m not looking for anyone to feel sorry for me, thanks. just realized they took all my cds too, but most were burned that were scratched anyway so i don’t care too much about that. anyone wanna help me wire in an integra dash? i hear it’s a bitch.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=48793

You certainly weren’t the only one. Looks like the Buffalo scumbags are taking note of any event that might draw people in to the city.

Once… shame on me

Twice… will never happen again… compustar was installed

That is all

^ lol… compustar installed… so now you’ll get a page letting you know your stereo is gone and your window is broken. I suppose that’s nice if it’s raining so you can go out and put some plastic up.

Yea, whenever I’m out and my pager goes off there is no second guessing; I’m out the door running towards my car. Its always a false alarm but some day I’ll catch someone in the mix

At which point he is either going to:
A. Run away with your stereo.
B. Shoot you.

EDIT:
Or C. A combination of A and B.

I live over on the west side and unfortunately break ins are something you have to deal with. Either get an alarm or stuff your car way back in the driveway, which sometimes doesn’t matter. My old room mate had his truck broken into in our driveway and he had tinted windows so you couldn’t even see anything. A month ago I caught someone breaking into my neighbor’s car. I yelled at them out the window as soon as I heard the glass break and they ran off unable to grab anything.

I don’t know a lot about the types of people that steal but I am guessing it’s crack heads and kids. I know a crackhead wouldn’t do anything but run but kids would probably be more brazen. I’ve never seen anyone come back after they’d been spooked but I’m sure it’s happened.

D: I’m willing to take that chance for a good ass kicking, if hes stealing radios; my money’s on that he cant afford a gun

:lol: :tup:

my buddy just moved off north street, and it used to happen to him all the time. he ended up just leaving his doors open every night so they wouldnt keep breaking his wondows. and the best part is they always take stupid shit like a pack of smokes…or the snickers he had in the console.

stupid crackheads.

He should put said items on a mouse trap, I’d like to see video of that

hahaha

I live right in this area too, and my car has been broken into twice this year. First time it was my fault for leaving the faceplate on. Second time, I locked it in the glove box, which didnt stop them ast hey just jacked open the box. The people that do it are almost always crack heads, that get in and out of the car in next to no time at all. They will grab the first thing they see and bolt.

The second time my car got hit, was around 9-10 at night right infront of my friends house, with us sitting in the front living room and out on the front porch every 10-15 min.

It kind of makes me want to take a night off from going out, and just hide out and wait for one of these guys, and then take the appropriate actions to make him never think of breaking into another car again.

sweet, i just found my cds, they were behind my seat. it looks as though my insurance company might cover me, for this, at least that’s what my mom said. i had a friend who had his stereo stolen and his dash was ripped, and the ins. co. totalled his car out cuz it’s mad expensive to have a new dash put in.

news flash:

this happens in all metropolitan areas.

sorry i didnt read the rest of the thread, and wont.

the $10-15 of loose change was probably the reason, probably a crack head. too bad :frowning: