so i got jacked...

[quote=“sureshot!,post:39,topic:30605"”]

sorry i didnt read the rest of the thread, and wont.

[/quote]

you didn’t miss much

quit being a pus and put the teg dash in

gtfoverhere and help me do it. ive seen some pics and it might be more down time that i would like to deal with it. anyone here done it?

[quote=“Joehip,post:37,topic:30605"”]

It kind of makes me want to take a night off from going out, and just hide out and wait for one of these guys, and then take the appropriate actions to make him never think of breaking into another car again.

[/quote]

Actually I had considered doing that after my truck was broken into. Leave a box with what looks like something nice in it (DVD player or whatever) but really it’s a brick, leave the window down and my room mate and I waiting in the bushes with some baseball bats.

I hate crackheads.

news flash:

this happens in all metropolitan areas.

[/quote]

Truth.

news flash:

this happens in all metropolitan areas.

[/quote]

Ok ass, but there is only one of them near here that is relevant to the conversation.

Maybe next time someone has a thread about their shit getting stolen in Buffalo I’ll post “I <3 Chicago”. :bloated:

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:43,topic:30605"”]

gtfoverhere and help me do it. ive seen some pics and it might be more down time that i would like to deal with it. anyone here done it?

[/quote]

as soon as i get my car fixed ill be over to help you with it. im sure you will enjoy the look of me rocking the mulitcolored civic anyways lol

[quote=“JayS,post:46,topic:30605"”]

Ok ass, but there is only one of them near here that is relevant to the conversation.

Maybe next time someone has a thread about their shit getting stolen in Buffalo I’ll post “I <3 Chicago”. :bloated:

[/quote]

haha

come on guys, a mans window got broken in his ride. isnt that rule number 1? dont mess with another mans car…and u guys just want to argue about how shitty buffalo is…but it is a 92, doesnt compare with the 91

[quote=“jrod0187,post:36,topic:30605"”]

He should put said items on a mouse trap, I’d like to see video of that

hahaha

[/quote]

or rat poison in the candy bar

:shoot:

one less waste of society

edit: or wait for them and curb them, american history x style