Damn Thieves...

I was at my girlfriend’s last night (in NF, Canada), and when I went to leave, I noticed something was wrong with my car - it was missing a stereo, 2 amps, ipod, dv cam, and some other misc shit that I can’t remember right now. I was sooo pissed that when I slammed the door, the window shattered.

Eclipse CD5444 Head Unit
Eclipse 33240 2 Channel Amp (x2)
Panasonic D-Snap AV25 Camera with 512MB SD Card
20GB Ipod

If you see anyone selling this shit, let me know ASAP. Thanks.

What the Fuck.

:tdown:

:frowning:

that fucking blows! sorry man

shit. huge :tdown:

:tdown: but if you’re going to keep that much shit in your car you really should have a top of the line pager alarm.

Stock stereo, and don’t live ANYTHING of value visible in my cars.

sorry to hear about it.

just another reason i only put crappy stock vw tape decks in all of my cars…ipod w/cassette adapter FTW…

that sucks!

I think we should go to war with Canada over this! Whos got the presidents number?

sorry to hear

theives are ghey

I parked it on the same street as a riced out civic a block down. I’m sure he has just as much (if not better) audio stuff. I am pretty sure they targetted me because I’m american.

because you’re american?

edit: oh, it was in canada. weak.

that sucks Jim :frowning: i’m sorry.

I think you should add a line to your sig gif:

“Drag racing is for fast cars;
Autocross is for fast drivers;
My stereo is for Canadians.”

Sorry to say you got it coming to ya, why do people drive around with all taht shit in there car? Your asking for trouble with all that shit in your car. I agree that thieves suck ass, but like the sign says" dont feed the bears"

It’s not like I had it lying on the front seat in a box marked “free shit”. Am I not supposed to have a stereo that sounds good? The amps were in the hatch, and covered so that they cannot be seen from any window. They were bolted down, and the theive unbolted them. They tried the sub, but it is caulked in place. The ipod was in the glove box, and they only found that because the wire going from it to the back of the head unit. The cam was in the center console, but that isn’t normally in my car. Everything was out of sight, and the car was locked up. It was not a quick smash and grab. He would have taken my toolbox from the back seat, my radar detector, the change in the tray,etc. He targeted me, and would have taken my shit if it was in the driveway, or parking lot, or where ever it would have been.

I didn’t ask for this to happen in any way.

I know what your saying, but its the choice you make by having nice things. It sucks that you cant go anywhere and have to worry about your car because POOR FUCKING SCUMBAGS cant afford, or just to lazy to buy there own shit. Still shitty that you got robbed.

The question is, how many times have you been over there, with your stereo loud enough that someone knew you had a system in there. You said it was at your GF’s, so unless you’re a real asshole BF I’m guessing this wasn’t the first time your car has been there. Chances are some scumbag in the area made a mental note of your car after hearing and seeing it a few times, saw the opportunity when it was there overnight, and made his move.

theives suck. Sorry to hear jim.

that’s sucks… break up with her.