stupid thieves

car was robbed last night. This is the second time that one of my car has been robbed for a cd player in the past year. I hate thieves for the reason of them being so stupid. Point being:

1. The cd player that they robbed was broken and cost 50 bucks new.
  2. breaking my window cost me more then to replace the stupid cd player.
  3. Selling the cd player for 5 bucks is not gonna get you anything worthwhile.
  4. my rayban sunglasses were still there (and it’s the most valuable thing in the car)

blah… i had to vent.

not to mention they went through the whole car… and found nothing else. except 3 dollars which they took. i pity these asswipes.

get an alarm system alrdy man

Stupid you. HAHA jk sort of. You should of taken the face off.

strategically place razor blades in places where theives would be expeted to reach their filthy pathetic dirty hands into

but thats just my .02

i HATE theives

I agree with the aboce three, the only time i had my radio stolen was the one night i forgot to arm my alarm.

:bloated:

then the bleeding theif smashes every window

in my tercel it had no locks. i had about 3 nice cd players in it. they stole the one that cost me 2 dollars lol.

I’m guessing it’s time to park your car in some other place? Not leave ANYTHING of value IN your car? Get an ALARM?

X…

prevention is the best medicine.

yeah i had my achieva broken into april of 04, stole my cd player, all my cds, some cloths, pretty much everything but the interior of the car…got away with id say around $500 worth of shit…never found out who did it…bastards. Personally, I work hard for everything I have and I can’t steal from people…its just wrong.

Yeah I know the feeling all to well. It’s not as bad as having one of your employees, who you trust, steel product from you then turn around and sell it to make a buck for themselves.
Nothing worse then members that steel from other members…

They will get theres some day. What goes around comes around…

HA HA i was just joking, well sort of, because he called the thieves stupid, but hes the stupid one for leaving the face plate on the radio. Ya know. Im not ragging on the guy, im just messing with him.

Call a junkyard for your glass! They are pretty simple to install!

I remember when my first Mustang got stolen, the dirty bastards took everything except for my abercrombie hat. :tdown:

theres some really good alarm systems tat can be had for like $160 installed. i can mayb hook u up with one through my work, let me know if you would be enterested. if you tell your insurance company u got an alarm, they will most likely give you some kind of discount

the thing is… it’s my beater and i don’t want to spend any money on an alarm. I don’t care about the cd player and blah blah, but it’s just a stupid hassle that they do that.

btw, i usually leave my doors UNLOCKED. the very night that I lock it, shit gets robbed. I’d rather leave it unlocked so they don’t have to break my window since I have a spare cd player

My van got robbed, someone shived the lock and popped it, in getting the cd player out they cracked all the wood trim so thats all gone now, and ruined the cd player mounts so the one i have in is Gaff taped in place. I know it was a blackie too cuz i found his doorag and pliers…

ROFL

I’m happy you find it funny… When you are a fvcking THEIF yourself…

Thats right everyone Boarderx192 is a thief…

Go sing to the mods and cry wolf how I’m blowing smoke up there ass… They will see all the proof they need. When you start getting busted with your lies. While you are doing that I’ll :violin: for you…

Edit: I’m going to do my damnedest to show everyone what kind of person you really are…