To the scumbag who broke into my car

Thanks for leaving me with a surprise when i walked back to my car from the Bandits game.

I was surprised you didnt take my V1.Thanks I appreciate that.You can have my ipodvideo.I have a spare.Ill just have to redownload all my cool songs.

Oh yeah.That cd player you took is the fucking shit.You can put your own videos up on it and it has colored screensavers.I hope you like the band Rise Against though.That cd has been stuck in there for months.You can keep the $150.It looked old anyway.Nobody likes old money.Im glad you didnt take my Passport or my expensive klein tools that i KNOW you looked at since i had them covered and you rummaged through the car pretty good.You did take a $8 husky razorknife.That kind of confused me.

Oh.I guess it could have been worse.I had a set of spare keys in that glovebox you went threw.

You must have had your hands full though.Apparently you stole someone elses car and took about 5 other cars cd players sub systems ect ect.

Most of all thanks for the broken glass.It was a cold ride home and now i get the expierence to change it myself.

where did u part i always park in the garage next to the bison feild

Wow that is fucked.

id be in jail for a looooooooooooooooong time if i caught someone breaking into my car… seriously…

sucks man… no other words for it… hope they find him so you can nail him to the wall

at least the bandits won!!

lol seriously that blows… where did you park?

Its like a 5 minute walk from the arena.Its on the street but iv never seen a problem there.Just unlucky.

I wish i had Comp.Off to M & M tomorrow.
Lesson learned.Get comp from now on.

there isnt much u can do man, when in the parking. u really cant make the mall pay for what you lost.

but still, that is very shitty for what happen to you.

the bandits play at a mall now?

You left $150 cash as well as all that other stuff in your car?

You asked for it if that is the case…

.Everything was in the glovebox.And it was locked.The car and glovebox.The headunit deck i took off and put it in there to.Yeah i was asking for it with nothing valuable showing.

if you parked on the long street under the bridge… we park there almost every game when we’re not tailgating… never had a problem. sucks

sorry to hear it happened

Damn you put all the shit in the glovebox and they still went in there. That’s shitty man. Karma will catch up to those people eventually.

does anyone actually keep gloves in the glove compartment?

That is why I lock things in the trunk. It’s to much of an attention draw and people who are going to break in want a quick in and out.

Sucks man, sorry to hear.

Sorry to hear man.Someone stole my spare wheel and tire from my ZR2 yesterday.It was an alluminum spare with a matching 31x10.5R15 cooper discover ST tire.So probley about $500 I got jacked for.I am sure your loss was about the same if not greater.Hopefully they catch them and you get some kind of relief.

Damn that sucks but holy shit, did you really leave a spare set of keys in your glovebox? I think I’d be more happy that my car wasn’t joy ridden all night and less pissed at what they took.

dissable your trunk release lever.
if theres a button in your glove your priobably screwed.

I know on my winter beater 97 grand am se.
Theres a lever by the seat for the trunk, but a switch in the trunk that disables it.

New window is in.Good thing it wasent cold or rainy today:2fingers:

it depends, what kind of gloves are we talking about here?