after living in buffalo for almost a year....

my jeep finally got ‘‘broken into.’’ not too hard considering theres no locks on the doors, which is also why there was nothing for them to steal. they popped the lock on my center console, didnt touch the glove box. off the top of my head the only thing they took was some loose change, they even rifled through my tool box and left everything. they also left a $30 tow strap, the remote for my headunit, sunglasses, some boots, and some cds. stupid thieves, if theres no locks on the doors, do you expect to see a $100 bill in the console? im not even mad, i just would have liked to see the look on the guys face when all he found was $3 in dimes and nickels.

damn…

maybe you just live in the ghetto part of elmwood :lol:

i know, i do always see this beat up piece of shit banana boat driving around, i think he lives near me, im frightened.

he he he he…what a tool

i apologize, its not a piece of shit

I had a similar experience once. The car was a POS so I always left the doors unlocked. They ended up stealing my CD player which didn’t work., all my change and some of that fake cologne that I bought off some crack head for $5. I felt like Adam Sandler in POS car.

ahahahaha