To the scumbag who broke into my car

truth

That’s a lot of nice stuff to leave in a car, hidden or not, that’s going to be outside at a Buffalo event. Everyone knows the scumbags come out in force for any event that draws people into the city.

sorry to hear about your lose man, but this is why im glad I invested the money in my alarm system, about $600 to be exact. if anyone even touches my car, it goes nuts. it automatically arms itself after 10 seconds of shutting the door/trunk.

i keep my authentic O.J Simpson leather gloves in mine all the time…ya never know when your gonna hafta stab a bitch…i mean…never know when its gonna be cold out :lol:

my car got broken into and the stereo was stolen on friday night on elmwood. i hate crackheads.

:word:

theres also been a shit ton of stolen cars in like the past month or so…

it seems like after they published that article in the buffalo news about us being the city with the highest car theft statistics, the scumbags of buffalo felt we needed to defend our crown lol…shit fucking sucks

Shit, this makes me want to go rob shit if it’s that easy. lol

I have a bunch of ngk tr55’s i can break up, lol.

Wow with all these stereos stole I should be able to pick up a cheap one, now that the market is flooded. :slight_smile:

Sorry man.

lol.

sorry to laugh, but it’s funny.

Might be fun to sit near those streets during an event, with a bat and wait for people like that to show up. Bet ya they’ll stop doing that shit in the area.

you completly missed where i was going with this…

again or is this from a while ago?

You aint the only one. From what I have heard around 25 cars ended up with smashed windows that night, all in the same lot. Mostly loose coins and stuff were taken. 1 car had its HU taken. My buddy had his coffee mug full of nickles and dimes taken but his laptop and radar was left alone. We tailgated at the michigan/perry lot and had no issues.

again, this past friday.

WOW some information about stolen shit is ridiculous on this thread glad i got an alarm, and it doesnt allow the car to start or drive more then 5 seconds either…,

sorry to hear and sorry to hear about ure cd player stolen twice…

thanks. this last one was such a piece of shit, i don’t even care. i was surprised they took it, actually. but, then again, those shit heads will take anything they can get their hands on. i already had an extra window to replace the one they broke and everything is back to the way it was before the break in, with no expense, just a little time and work on my part.

i didn’t even care when it happened, i just drove home with no passenger window at 430 a.m.

lol i didnt really mean the mall. oh well thats what i get for watching the screen all day at work for making SGX cases haha

:slight_smile: